Sign in to follow this  
Goonle

Fellows, what are the advantages of sponsoring a young 17/18 yr old girl from back ho

Goonle   

For one youre sure not to be picking up a huge student loans as part of your vows if u ship one from back home. They wont ask for a car cuz at least for the first few yr she wont have a license. Your lunch will be diyaar everyday after work. U never have to worry about doing your laundry, and most of all ull never argue about the remote cuz she probably wont know that the heck is on TV lol.

For the ones out here i dont see lots of advantages but maybe some of u can enlighten me.

dawoco   

Goonle booyaaso lacag iga qaadaheeyn and who will gimme something on the side aan rabaa maa iska dhahdid :rolleyes:

This has to be the most insulting topic i have seen in a long time, and i can promis you i have seen many. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Goonle:

For one youre sure not to be picking up a huge student loans as part of your vows if u ship one from back home. They wont ask for a car cuz at least for the first few yr she wont have a license. Your lunch will be diyaar everyday after work. U never have to worry about doing your laundry, and most of all ull never argue about the remote cuz she probably wont know that the heck is on TV lol.

For the ones out here i dont see lots of advantages but maybe some of u can enlighten me.

Well, choices my friend, choices. Pucca & Dawaco, no matter how much you shake your heads and roll your eyes, the fact of the matter remains.

That there are a huge number of women back in Africa, who are willing to fly half way around the world to be in such a place [Rightly so, as the economic prospects are much better] is not a myth.

Maid/wife/whatever, some of this stuff has positive [Read Economic] impacts on people back home. The prospect of marrying a “GOONLE’, has far much economic and social benefits than marrying a “JOE FARAH†back in Africa. I don’t blame the sisters for doing this.

‘GOON’-LE, Sxb, you may want to look at the disadvantages [Countless of them] of bringing a Dhoocil Back from Home.

Go for it, that’s my Advice. You obviously worry about trivial stuff as Watching Tv[Whereas you could buy an extra one],or Food[Whereby you could Cook!.Duh!]..Oh well..You obviously Need it.

However, what I fail to UNDERSTAND, seriously is that, with so many Sisters in the Diaspora, why a young Farah will opt for this option. God have you seen the Beauties just floating around?

icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Afromali:

However, what I fail to UNDERSTAND, seriously is that, with so many Sisters in the Diaspora, why a young Farah will opt for this option. God have you seen the Beauties just floating around?

icon_razz.gif

That floating beauty has minimum entry level requirements that Goonle miserably fails to meet. Even if he is successful in implementing his Africa-to-America theory, and he wouldn't be the first to do so, it would fail eventually. It won't be long before the economic need of that desperate catelog bride is overcome. She will then quickly set out to leave Goonle in the dust that constantly surrounds him. See, the problem is not with who Goonle makes into a mate. The problem is Goonle himself.

Oh, I so love bashing. Nothing else, except may be sky diving, gives me such a thrill.

See, the problem is not with who Goonle makes into a mate. The problem is Goonle himself

Oh!?.So you related to Goonle,Perhaps a Twin?[i slightly smelt the similarity]. :D

Kashafa   

^^ :D War ninka dharka ha kaseebin !! But on a serious note, it does happen. I hear it's a running scam nowadays. Use a Faarax Tagsiile to come to the West, have him pay for the ESL classes, get that basaaaboor, and then sponsor her real xabeebi back home. Gotta be careful, G

Pujah.   

Originally posted by Afromali:

Oh!?.So you related to Goonle,Perhaps a Twin?
[i slightly smelt the similarity]
:D

You ddn't just compare Goonle and Mr. Ofleh

oh no you ddn't compare Goonle and mr ofleh

Well,How does he know them Vital Info Marka? :D

This Info :

See, the problem is not with who Goonle makes into a mate. The problem is Goonle himself

Jacpher   

They wont ask for a car cuz at least for the first few yr she wont have a license. Your lunch will be diyaar everyday after work. U never have to worry about doing your laundry, and most of all ull never argue about the remote cuz she probably wont know that the heck is on TV lol.

What's next?? I assume you have other goals in life than laundry, food & remote control.

shyhem   

Political correctness aside,this stuff is indeed true.Trust me guys, somali girls living outside somalia are been outsourced by the sisters in a village somewhere in Somalia and there is nothing pretty much they can do about.If madison avenue was involved in somali marriages,they would have definately come up with sort of brand recognition ADS for the sisters in north America and Europe.

The sisters in states and europe surely need some help and i don't really blame them for losing the battle to an enemy less sophisticatd, barely educated and with pretty much no source of income.Imagine been on the recieving end of this kind of war whereby u believe u are totally prepared for the real thing just to discover that u'r azz has just started a losing streak with no end in sight.The competition from somalia is just too much, kinda reminds me of the reverse bids Walmart does in China.And that's what somali men are doing, deliberately lowering the standard by assuming somalia as an option, when and if he decides to marry.The girls here have no choice but to lower the standard.It won't be far when an somali doctor ofcourse a woman will be married to aloser with a G.E.D.

For one youre sure not to be picking up a huge student loans as part of your vows if u ship one from back home. They wont ask for a car cuz at least for the first few yr she wont have a license. Your lunch will be diyaar everyday after work. U never have to worry about doing your laundry, and most of all ull never argue about the remote cuz she probably wont know that the heck is on TV lol

coooooomn sxb these women r your sis, mom aunt, eedo, ayeeyo. i am sure they deserved better respect then that you mention jaceel dhabah. I am sure you don't mean the way you put in your words I hope so, I know and you know they deserved much love and respect, so watch what you say about your family. redface.gif

giving her new car, taking her to a nice and romantic dinner. taking your cloth to dry cleaner is part of you showing how much love you have for her :confused: and don't want to give her hard time. Am I wrong ? i am sure she would do all you said with out asking her :confused:

and remembar they are not animal they are human like you.

Peace & love

Goonle   

Somerican [/And that's what somali men are doing, deliberately lowering the standard by assuming somalia as an option, when and if he decides to marry.The girls here have no choice but to lower the standard.It won't be far when an somali doctor ofcourse a woman will be married to aloser with a G.E.D. ]

Its amazing were talking about services a woman from back home can do for a hard working brother in the west, and all of a sudden were getting into a battle of wits between people that think theyre superior to others simply because theyve attended university. Putting down brothers by saying they are losers doesnt pass the test. I dont know what stats ure using but im prepared to bet more male somalis have degrees than females, so your point of losers marrying doctors doesnt stick. U know the automatic marriage between going to university and success is grossly over emphasized around here. This makes me believe lots of yall havent really experienced life yet. By the way John majors who was a prime minister to a lot of u on this site, not me lol, never even finished high school. How would u rate his success and wouldn't a somali female doctor gladly marry him.

By the way i got my high school diploma but stating anything more than that frankly would be boasting. Just having refreshing conversation i dont come here to feel smarter than others.

basically! one from home is pure!!! its like comparing lake superior to lake victoria!!

one has alot of whatchya might call rubbish, while the other might be lil dirty at areas close to the villages, but overall, doesnt that suffer that commerical contaminations done by the superfical western life!!

i say bring it from home!! and order it to go!!

next!!!!

why ladies in dispora became DRAMA QUEENs!!

:confused: