Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

HONEY-D   

I miss xamar cadeey too but hell no i wouldnt wanna be there now do i need an explanation for my answer. Listen the reason i called is to talk to u abt the wedding i know this is kind of short notice but i wanna look hot i guess what i am trying to say here is i've decided to wear burgunday u better not go that zone in fact if i see u wearing anything close to burgunday ur dead meat now do i make myself clear. :rolleyes:

SuNsHyNe   

I thought of going with the boyfrined but the family will be ther so its best if I go with you guys..it will be more fun!!!...what do you think, besides it will be give me a chance to find someone better than him... :D:D:D

Curly   

Oh you cheeky cow, treating the poor bloke like that. If you don't want him i'll have him!

I've always had n eye on him...but don't worry i won't make a move till you say it's alright!

Senora   

Just like you to go after my sloppy seconds,............oh well. Hey, how are you getting to the wedding? I would drive but my cars in the shop, and I'm suppose to be going with Mariam, but you know how she is, always trying to go to parties early and stuff. You know me I gots to make my grand entrance! So how you getting there, and can I ride with you?

Just a thought :rolleyes: ~~ At first i thought this conversation started off with two guys, then it seemed to switch to a guy ang girl,and now its two girls, or a girl and one fruity guy ;)

Curly   

So you wanna ride in my Lexus?...Sure you can get up now, i pity you when you beg like that...lol

No seriously, sure babes i've always got room for you!

(I'm actually one camp bisexual bloke...lol)

come on it's not a piece of junk, at least it's working ya know ;)

Anyways what do u guys want to do after the wedding, i heard there's this party? or we can chill at home and just watch movies..eat :D

Curly   

Don't you worry about me after the weddding...by then i would have scored anyways if i don't...touch wood..i would probably be knackered and you know i can't go without my beauty sleep! :D

Iffah   

CurlySue, LOL....I'm having a hard time following your brit slang(?)

Anyways..I suggest you get your beauty sleep. We all know how horrible you'd look if you don't get your 8hrs. :D Meanwhile, we'll enjoy our movies. I'll bring the Pizza. Who will bring the pop and the ice cream?

Ilhaam you junk food junkie girl i'll bring the popcorn and the icecream....but the real question is what hot guys are gonna be there???

You know i need someone to entertain me if i get bored during the movie...... smile.gif

HONEY-D   

This is gonna be one hellout of a night. Its gonna be girls night u know wat dat means NO male species will be allowed to come anywhere near the place. I'll rent one of those old time romantic movies. We'll make a night to remember. And i've got sum juicy gossips to go with the night. B4 i 4get ur ex has been phoning u for the past 2days he said he wanted to talk to u abt sumthing important. Why do i have a feeling ur hidding sumthing c'mon let it out i am all ears. ;)

Haneefah   

Gosh...Don't even mention him, the guy has some personal issues...very insecure and sorry but I don't see a guy who needs constant reassurance as a potential companion...so I had to cut him loose :(

Girls night huh...I can't wait girl...btw can I bring Hindi movies with some real hunks...besides, I miss old time "good" cries :D

A7LA-SHU   

oh no hindi girl. im so tired, my eyes are red as it is from not gettin enough sleep i don't think i can add that whole 2 hours of cryin..

how about some comedy? we can use some laughing after all..

Miriam1   

Oh man i just so Dil Sey ( is that how spell it) it was so goooood..man, hindi movies in many ways cant stand up to western movies.

Magnoona I totally agree some comedy will do my soul right

<------ redface.gif my avator is proof of a little too much stress :Dicon_razz.gif:D

I say a chris rock movie, whenever that guy smiles with his big teeth i crack a smile :D