Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

Jaabir   

this is a chat :mad: :mad: how many times do i have to say that :mad: quit mentioning my name.. just go with the flow

:D:D

Senora   

LOOOL......

I feel ya man. But it just seems like its getting harder cause your thinking about it to much. You know like they say..." when u want something so bad, it never happens"....if you have all these expectations your setting yourself up for disapointment. Just go with the flow, who knows, the girl your looking for could be the one u never expected..........like the one just around the corner :eek:

oh girl...am i glad i dumbed that no-good, sorry-excuse for a man...he made me forget how good it felt not to run when ur full inside..his ass was so cheap that instead of payin' da tap...he'd make us run outta da damn Mcdee's...Speakin' of MC'ees...u 'memba dat weird ass handicap cali...homeboy oo iskumalayey inuu yahay clown...war kii...haa...wuxuu dhigay aan kuu sheego...just cuz he graduated from Clown school..nigga thought he had a chance with me...talkin' bout.."lets go to lunch"..n' i think i really messed with his head...cuz i laughed...n' laughed..n' laughed...i'm thinkin' itz his lil joke...run bee ka ahayd lakiin...

O'well...i hope he doesn't come back n' kill ma ass...

Oh..by da way...wat eva happened to his girlfriend...u know da bearded-beauty...???