Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

Jaabir   

Since somaliaonline admin didn’t bother to open the chat rooms we will creat a chat room of our own.. the rules are quite simple.. I will start the chat with a question and next nomad will answer my questiong like he is someone who live with me in the same house.. then he or she will ask the next person another question..

For example,I will start with..

Hey I thought you was gonna call me last night ? what happened !!

The next nomad will say..

War saxib. I got busy.. I wanted to call you but I had to go this wedding,

But whats up with you ?

The next will say...

Walahi not a whole lot,,, I just got back from the gym.. tired as hell

Haye, did you get any digits ??

The next will say..

No saxib, it was ladies onley :mad: I was better off working out though.. Laakin I heared there is a party tonight.. sup with that..

The next will say...

To hell with parties man,, I am getting old for that sh!t... so how’s school dawg ?

The next will say..

Dawg don’t even mention it.. straight F’s are no joke.. anyways.. where are you going for the summer ??

And so on.. Now u can joke, fight, or laugh with the person, just make sure you talk like u know the nomad you are replying to :D also when you post your reply make sure no one beat you to the question you are replying too.. smile.gif

I will kick it off with this..

Yo.. its already the 4th of the month and you didn’t pay your portion of the rent.. when the hell you gonna pay the damn rent or your want our asses get evicted ??

(guess this will be fun) :D:D

Damn it man, :mad: why u acting like u dont know how broke my ass is.. anyways.. i will come with my portion of the rent ASAP, but dont be trippin off cleaning the damn kitchen,, its your turn and your lazy ass didnt clean sh!t.. :D:D:D

Jaabir   

Ohh sh!t.. :eek: i thought they were not due until tommorrow,.. that movie sucked big time.. anyways.. i heared midoo aa ku daadysay :D:D you in love or what ?? :D:D;)

SuNsHyNe   

Am soo in love it hurts to think about it..Damn he is cute and sexy..I just hope it lasts...So how did it go with your date last night?!

murefu   

darman created new software for chatting..but it's name is rude"get your ass in here" does somalionline miss webdesigner i will send one webdesigner from paki..or i will create special software for somalionline:)

Senora   

I only left you one day when u couldn't decide on what to do, just cause my time is precious doesn't mean you have to get your panties all in a knot! .............Anyways there is that big riwayaad tonight remember, that band is playing.............what was their name again??!

Curly   

Bisinka!!! Why would I know?, I hate Somali music Anyways have you forgotten?...you're broke! Unless you're excepting me to pay

Erm...I wouldn't mind checking out a few blokes...lol BUT if the price is listening to that stuff...no thanks find some other mug!

Oh I nearly forgot the DSS rang again, they said they’re gonner stop the giros if you don’t show proof you’ve been looking for work, good luck!

And there I was thinking you actually wanted the bloody money, what you gonner do?

OH U betcha ya ass i wanted...u don't how much i wanted it...i went down to that strip club to see if i can make some quick money...u know the one u got thrown out cuz u bite a certain body part of a stripper while yellin' "GOT MILK"...yea that one...peep this...they got da nerve to tell me to take ma qamaar off...ridiculous huh...

Jaabir   

Yo.. u need to change that funny british accent of yours, its hard to understand you.. anyways.. i guess it will come down to Caairta :D:D .. dont look at me..u wanted my part of the rent.. then i guess i will do anything it takes... is it still snowing out ?

Xafsa   

This god forsaken snow never stops!! THis state must be cursed for sure!!

How was your trip back home? you enjoyed showing off your money didn't you?.....

Jaabir   

I know a Cadilac is a show off.. but it will be alot better hadnt it been a rental :D ... you know what i missed though.. Xamar Cadeey.. i wish i was there today,,, wouldnt ya ?