Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

Ariadne   

I like foreign movies a lot, but for some reason I just can't stand Hindi movies! can we wacth something else plz?

SuNsHyNe   

Am not too keen on Indian movies myself, so I'll tell you what, why dont we extend this party and get all the girls and fly guys and play truth and dare. I'll organise food and drinks!!

We'll make this party a night to remember!! So what do you say!!

Ariadne   

samiha... sneak out the back window and creep through the bushes and if anyone in your family is awakened by the shuffling in the bushes bark like a dog (its helped me countless times :D )

Haaruun   

Hellooo hellooo hafsa I heard u girls are havin' a party, are we invited too..it's me, ali bulukeeti, Farhaan burjiko, iyo qaarkaloo badan.....

lol....haruuuun i dotn know about all of that...but why dont you stop by and bring some friends and maybe you can break it down to me.

And can you bring dat fly friend of yours Mahad???....cuz he if fiiiiiiine~ A sista wanna holla!

NoVa   

girl sorry 2 bust ya out but Mahad's being taken since day' 1... :D ...maybe u ought 2 halla at his homeboy' Qandho Qabe...looooool

Iffah   

LooooL! Nova...

Allah ba'ayaay..Naa gabdha maxaa kaas ugu qalqaalineysaa? That guy can't even talk, let alone do the walk :D

I say we stick to our girls only gathering...No guys allowed. I wanna catch up on all the gossip that I've missed. Canbaro_Luul needs to fill me in ;)

HONEY-D   

I keep telling them that but do they listen No. :mad:

Ilhaam u havent missed that much remember we're still having disagreement to whether we should have females only party or invite sum male friends but i am in favor of not having guyz around for gods sake cant we live without them for one BLOODY NIGITE. :rolleyes:

SuNsHyNe   

But you know what the other with boyfriends feel, they've told their boyfriends already and some of then think it'll be a laugh match making...

But its too late to change it into a girls night in coz some guys are already making plans!!!

But I have an idea, why dont we hav a girls night the night before, so that we can all get ready and do the waxing and all the other preperations (ladies you know what i mean here)!!and even share makeup tips...and during the day we can all catch on our beauty sleep and all go to the salon to get our hair and nails done!!

I asked my hoyo and she's ok about it as long as there are no boys the coast is clear!!!

So now the boys are happy as well as the girls!!

Let me what ya think?!!

girls nite!!!....GIRLS NITE OUT!!...oh HEX NAH!!... yall got me twisted...i DID NOT spend the whole weeking cleaning da jiko, cooking (almost started a fire doing dat), doing laundry, ...(almost broke a cat-danged nail)...to sit wit a bunch a girls which i coulda done be4 i forced my self to do what eve da dang 1818 slaves wouldn't do....So sorry but uh...imma save ma lie for summin' worth feeling guilty about. In the meantime imma be at homes tryna show moms what a good, god-fearing gurl i am...hey by da way...you remember dat number of that stripper we met???

Jaabir   

Yeah right.. you are a god fearing girl huh. :D:D anyways.. since u not coming, why dont you come and clean my jiko ?? :D:D:D:D

(guys lets keep the chat to only to not more than 2 lines)

Curly   

Yeah I remember the number, loooooool!

I've rang him a few times, he said he's gonner report me for harassment, the bloody cheek of him! Anyways what's a jiko! :confused:

(Sorry Daram , I’m trying to keep it short, but I can’t help chatting bull :D )

lol   

Jiko is the kitchen dummy... by the way doesn't it bother you to see a nomad acting all gaal suddenly?