Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Wana chat ?!! .......then get your ass in here :)

Curly   

Ooh…. Sorry for not being Somalified enough! It’s not my fault, I didn’t know what jiko was,

We call it a madbakh!

Jaabir   

Madhbakh is a mere arabic word for kitchen, so unless you are not somali you shouldnt use that word.. and yeah it really bothers me to see a nomad acting like they cant speak somali.. ooh pleeeease....

Curly   

Daram, how could you say such a horrible thing! :( I thought you'd at least be on my side.

Anyways...I'm not acting at anything! :mad:

I reckon it's because I'm a Somalilander and I was raise in the U.A.E! So I don't know words like jiko!, at least I'm asking questions, but if I'm gonner get people acting like that, I best not say anything in future!

Jaabir   

that shouldnt be an excuse for not knowing the meaning of a simple somali world, i was born and raised in Qatar, yet i managed not to lose intouch with my culture and mother tounge, (by the way we are suppose to intimidate one another, didnt you read the rules)

Miriam1   

So wait the girls nite out thingy is out..Iam confused !

Wats this sellout business, ur making me feel guilty we are just uniformed us arab babies redface.gif .

Darman get out of here u were brought in Qatar :eek: ME TOO..lol personally a product of Ideal Indian School lol repping IIS :D

Peace

Blessed   

^^ actually the word Jiko is NOT Somali .. it is af ingriisi nasakhan lol comes from kitchen.. i guess nomads couldn't pronouces it right lol

what you looking at .. i don't know the proper Somali word for 'jiko'

oh the party... why didn't ya'll tell me.. my hair needs doing :rolleyes: .. it is still girls only right?

I didn't intend to get involved with this topic but after 2 pages of non-decision among couple of girls just got me grinding my teeth...So let me tell ya how girls night out is done...

1. U dress how ever you want to dress like..GO WILD

2. Decorate the whole besement or rented area...

3. Get drinks and order Pizza

4. Have mix tapes--> Indian, R&B, Raggie, hip-hop and Arabic

5. Make a lot of sweets--> Cream-caramel, strawberry cheescake, and a cakes...No guys to worry about finishing our food :mad: :mad:

6. Trash guys just for the fun of it..

7. Have a lot of caffeine...Need the energy and craziness

8. LET THE PARTY BEGIN.. :D:D:D:D

Hopefully that would end this debate about the party...Cause i hope you all can have fun without guyz...Because it's so much fun.

Senora   

5. Make a lot of sweets--> Cream-caramel, strawberry cheescake, and a cakes...

Girl i just love cheesecake, i wasn't going to come cause i had plans, but i'd cancel anything for cheesecake! Anyways, we should bring a camcorder. I use to do this with my cousins and other girls....trust me its really fun, we just record each other doing silly stuff, and watch it later on that night or the next day............So what do u guys think? Oh and make sure you give me an answer by 6 o'clock, so i can go over Hassan's house to "borrow" his camcorder, without letting him really know!!!!

loooooool Darman you know what if i am not mistaken Princess_Sexy has her picture in the community section, why don't u check it out and find out for urself......just helping out since it was my cheescake :D:D

Senora   

Lol, its cool Darman, i can see why my cravings for cheesecake could have led you to that conclusion............

Oh and thanks Scorpion_sista, you saved me a lot of explaining.....

Jaabir   

(Ladies dont go tag team on my ass now :D:D this is a chat and you should pick up the conversation where the last person stopped)

comeon its OK to be fat, i dont discriminte against fat girls.. :D so how much do you weigh ? 200 lbs ????? :D:D:D