Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

ELECTION RESULTS - Read and Weep!

as the self appointed returning officer - i have the pleasure of announce the SOL presidence election results

here are the results:

For President

Xiinfaniin 23% (9)

A&T 13% (5)

Cara 31% (12)

Nyphthys 23% (9)

Paragon 10% (4)

For Vice President

Xiinfaniin 15% (6)

A&T 18% (7)

Cara 36% (14)

Nyphthys 21% (8)

Paragon 10% (4)

i guess she can choose her vice president! :D however we will allow you to have both positions - you have untill monday to make your cabinet - which can only be a maximum of five (5)people.

Good luck - SOL president Elect

nuune   

Paragon, demand re-count, seems da votes had being rigged :D

In any case, Congratulation to Cara for showing strength in her campaign and clear leadership.

Ibtisam   

Paragon, grow up, you sore loser, she kicked you as*s, well everyones really! So move on.

Cara Congratulation, now do your thing.

nuune   

Paragon, intaad caanaha geela dhameesay ayey kaa hoos baxdey Cara oo haruubkeedu diyaar buu ahaa :D

There would be nice position available after the cabintet selection, The President would need First Man in da oval office :D

Cara.   

Sayid, I don't feel I can set a mandate with only a third of the votes. Maybe a run-off election would be best. I know a lot has been placed on your able shoulders this election, but you will be duly rewarded by the new administration for all your hard work.

Sorry Rudy, the only driving you would be qualified for is of the presidential limo.

Nuune, the First Man would be in the Oval Office only if it needed dusting or vacuuming :D

I bet Xiin is going to start screaming "I told you this would happen!"

As Somali Qabiilist....Wat da F*ck, everyone on the list is from for lack of better word the same region icon_razz.gif well except Cara (it doesn't matter where she is from) whom I oppose for valid reason, she is pro-choice, anti guns, pro-spending, big government, opposes creationism in schools, and more importantly broke my boy's heart. The election is null and void.

Cara.   

Look at Somalia, Che. Anti-choice, pro-guns, anti-spending, small govt, no proper curriculum in schools. Is that what we want SOL to look like?

I disavow any breaking of hearts, I am too serious and well-mannered for that kind of nonsense. Maybe your boy had a bad case of indigestion?

BOB   

Sayid...I'm sorry bro but...I blatantly REFUSE to be governed by a bilcaan and I'd rather be a rebel than submit to this girl who's even younger than my last born granddaughter...

I will follow the footsteps of certain Abdullahi Yusuf and create the first ever SOL government rebel group and oppose this (corrupt) lady leader to my last breath.

If she is good at negotiations then she knows where to find me and I will welcome her as long as she comes with few dozens of loaded XL briefcases. :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.