Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hygiene and the Wedding Night

nuune   

^^^ lool you two!

At that time of the year 1982, kissing between laba is qaba wasn't ceeb, though ay nimanku ka xanaaqaan waxa barey dumarka dhunkashada!

I remember one time, nin baa bari la weydiiyey I think waxey aheyd 1986kii meelahaas, waxaa lagu yiri xaaskaaga ma dhunkataa?, markaas buu la soo boodey "uff ufff ma naag baan afkeyga la gali".

Later on, in 1996kii, the same man was asked the same question by the same people, xaaskaaga ma dhunkataa?, he said "aduunya waa is badashey, af baad sheegiyee meel kastoo jirkeedana waan ka dhunkan", and this is baadiyaha and not in magaalo.

^ I didn't know you were alive during the 80's, much less know about stories aad maqashay back then. Wiil weyn aa tahay yaa nuune. icon_razz.gif

Poster,why it is just a big deal to get to the bottom of what the bride said to the groom?

Just based on the setting, time etc, I would say she asked him to go downtown and he went psycho on her?

Or

Is it possible that she asked for him to try to do the nasty in non-conventional way?

Abtigiis   

^^ very wide off-the mark. I will post tomorrow. I left my notes home. The remaining part of the story is about a quarter of a page.

Mind you. it is people who started imagining the worst obscene scenario. Not me. The thing is more funny than nasty.

Shyytttt ,, i wasted my precious time reading 5 pages and no results .... I will never, ever read something you posted again hadaanad imika ii sheegin ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

:D:D:D ,,, wuxuba ma intaasay ahayd ?? ,,, hahahaha

Walee waa wax u qaadan waa ah ,,,, the caruus has no justfication what so ever iyaduna mid nooc kele ah baabay ahayd. Maxaabay ka waydiinaysaa way aragtayba inuu arinku sidaa u dhacaye ?? ,,,, may tidhaahdo uun next time aynu ka wada socono. Isaguse muxuu la booday muu dhegeysto oo uu fahmo horta.

Ibtisam   

It was not that bad, why did u make such who-haa about it, and then posted it, and now deleted it :confused:

Nephissa   

She had a major shuun fetish and thought that her groom had such a beautiful jungle. :D

Intaas bu la jaraynayay inu yiraa A&T.