Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hygiene and the Wedding Night

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam

Ka daa dee adigunna. Waa sidee, ma dadka markay xanaaqaan aan waxba la hadhin baad tahay. I might have gone out of the way, but give me a chance. Come on, you know I am not so low. I can be rehabilitated.

Ngonge

It is not me who talks about women's bodies in great detail, mocking some creations; and gets away with it. Ahh!the advantages of incumbancy!!!

Baashi   

A&T keep it coming awoowe. And plz don't mind party crashers excluding Xiin of course :D Your posts are original and really really funny. I like it.

You were telling us something. Go on

NGONGE   

Heh. A&T, as ever you're too hasty, saaxib. I asked her if you were annoying her, I did not criticise your piece. Anyway, this one was rubbish, I preferred the Hillary Clinton one.

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D:D

^^^^waryaada Xiin iyo Bashi xageed igu wadaan. Awoowgiin la gub. Anagu waa horaan aragnee, kaalaya dadoow nala arkaad wadaan! Waad idin fahmay. Sheeko dhab ah weeye. To assume I am fabricating all this is to give me undeserved credit for creativity I don't posssess.

Ibtisam hala igala hadlo. Idinku meesha ka odoayeeya oo xaal iiga geeya. Xaalku ma fiicna. And frankly, she has a POINT. Bal maan siyaasadaydii isaka dhex boodo??

Baashi   

^ :D

We got Nuune. Don't you forget that. He is privy to what had transpired in that Mundul :D Nuune what happened that night?

Abtigiis   

^^ If I had the slightest doubt someone can even imagine where the story would end- that is what happened, I wouldn't have bothered to post it. Some are suggesting bad breath, others one of them not clean (nasty things), others weired things. But this thing is so unique that I was afraid I will die without telling.

I know some are thinking I might just wanted to keep people on suspense (for attention purpose); laakiin walaahi bilaahi hadaan sheego in lagu kala kici; oo Bashi 3 cisho aanad qosol iyo yaab la soo jeedayn. Walaahi baan ku idhi.

Qof maqlay ku yar iyo ku weyn oon YAAAAAA??/ odhan lama hayo.

NGONGE   

^^ There is a risk that you built it up so much we'll all end up with a bit of an anticlimax, saaxib.

Nephissa   

Some are suggesting bad breath, others one of them not clean (nasty things), others weired things. But this thing is so unique that I was afraid I will die without telling.

I know some are thinking I might just wanted to keep people on suspense (for attention purpose);

Haday wax wasakh ahayn, attention radisna kaa ahayn, maxaad ugu dhegan tahay? War HUS baa lagu yiri!

Abtigiis   

Tixdan waa Xaal iyo Xurmeyn ku socota IBTISAAM!

Ibtisaam waa Xabadkayga

Marna waa Xirsigayga

Kolkuu Xaalku xumaado

Iyadaan u xigtaayoo

Xaqqa sheeg ku idhaa

Ee haday Xaajo Xumaatay

Oo Xaalxaal meel iga tuuray

Ha xajiimoonin walaaloo

Xiinku yuun ku fogayne

Intaad Xaajada eegto

Xumihiina Xassayso

Xagga aad iga joogto

Xantu yayna ka yeedhin

Haddaan manta Xummaaday

Barri baan Xarragoonee

Ku xisaabtan midaaso

Xishoodayka ku diirso

Koley wuu ku hadhayne

Xuruuftaa meesha ku taala

Xurmayn iiga gudoon

Xiin: Wa kaas gabaygiiye qaado arrintu way xun tahaye xal keen.

Nephtys & Ngonge: I decided to gamble and if the reaction was not so harsh, then go all the way. Now, there is no hope.