Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Hygiene and the Wedding Night

Ibtisam   

^^^Which Cara guessed about 4pages back! What a mad world. :cool:

I put my money on the extreme
deforestation.
She just objected to the groom being so well groomed.

Abtigiis   

It is how the request came about that was more important. The language she used. "Harvested without consulting me?" and and the grumble,"What am I going to pass my time on".

It was people's imagination that jumped ahead with their own nasty things. And condemnations. Ibtisam was one of the loudest. And even has the indecency of not accepting a hand of friendship and apology. And great poem, which I now understand I sent to the wrong address. Ileen af-Somaliga iskuma fiicnaba. What a wasted effort!

Ibtisam   

A&T I think again you have the wrong end of the stick. I did not jump to a wrong or dirty conclusion! I just merely pointed out you was wasting out time, by posting a story without the ending!

Baring in mind what you posted prior to this thread, it set a precedent that you have a tendency to post inappropriate things, so you cannot blame those who did jump to conclusion. I will give you an example, if every day for three days I walk pass you, and I insult, threaten and chase you, on the fourth day miyaad sii faadii?? Or will you run out of the way before I reach you or get your weapon out? What if I surprised on the fourth day and instead I praise you and bring you lunch, :D Can anyone blame you for having a buud/ knife by your side?

As for your apology, I tried to read your poem, you know I have issues with reading Somali, so I assumed you was just posting it to show off how good your Somali is! Furthermore haadaan argan, I cannot accept that which I did not see till now and still do not understand some of it. I demand you apologies in a language I understand, otherwise you are adding insult to injury, so I await for a poem in English! icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam

It is not your fault. It is that irresponsible old man- Xinn, who said he will deliver it to you. Iskadaa.