Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Nice day

N.O.R.F   

just wanted to share this very nice day with yall, went out for lunch n boy is summer time wonderful,,,,,it will prob rain now, british weather,,,

so what have ppl been up to 2day???

i'm nosey like dat :D

Nice day, humph!

It's cold. It's rainy, my hair is up in frizz. I gotta work, then I have a presentation, then I have to study!

:(

Yesterday was a nice day though smile.gif

Curly   

I would have said it was a nice day...had I not been limping around in pain becuase my new shoes cut me :( and my ****** train pass has not been working all week! s I've been limping over the inspectors just to show them my pass so they can let me through! redface.gif

But it was nice having that summer feeling back and I hope this summer is as good as last summer!

It has alway been beautiful where I live weather-wise, tropical sun, trees blossoming with their flowers...... I can't appreciate much but to live it life here.....................

Peace

Love &

Unity

Fab day alxamdulilaah. YesteRday was so warm, I left my winter coat at home today. Lets pray this weather keeps until the weekend at least...I'A.

:cool: .

Hot maaa tiraahdaa, It was 6 degrees celcius..I left my winter coat at home and went to enjoy the sun with xabadkoo jalaato....

What can i say, scandanevia is moving ahead to spring...

NoVa   

Beautifull Day aa???????? I feel like i'm somewhere in U.K....EVerywhere I turn, i c the rain' droppin' .......................

Wonderful day...sunnny day .. just wish I didnt forget ma sunglasses. It really hurts when you see the sun suddenly after months of darkness. I hope the good weather continuous... I've actually voluntereed to work the next few days 'cause of this smile.gif

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

True...very beautiful day today...Started the morning with a plan to get all my work done before easter...except that didn't last long ;) and I went out to enjoy the beautiful weather...but being in the UK...its bound to start raining before Sunday...make the most of it nomads :cool:

Tuujiye   

Shax shaxleey..lol like the name...

Waraa is cold is exam time have to work and study at the same time..crazy day and crazy week..

jaaw...

Blessed   

Allah, I'm just having a great week... you know those times when everything from the weather to the strangers around is just perfect nice - Alhamdulilah

Every thing is cool around here. the weather is fine but I am curious sis caramel why are people frustrated and are you among them?

I am glad I have a month and two weeks to go from this long semester allah's willing(doesn't look a long semester if it's ending May huh). ah after that a long vacation to Minneapolis, the city with the 10 thousand lakes..residents in Mn is that true?

MD   

Salam,

oh the weather was verrry nice the past couple days, let's hope it continues to be this way aaaaah... smile.gif