Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

We didn't die or did we?

shyhem   

Its been long since i visited here.I guess long enough to have survived those annoying political ads that always ended with two white folks screaming "i approve this message" as if i give a damn to what they approve.And as if that wasn't enough we had folks, Somalis included telling us all hell will broke loose if Dubya is re-elected.............Nothing could be farther from the truth.

They say Dubya is back and i say so what?They say the world is gonna come to an end.......i say oh please so be it who cares anyway.......they say the world will be divided.......i say we were never united remember, its all about the have's and the have not, furthermore there's alot i agree with Bush than all those Hypocrites in European capitals,how about the UN for Starters........i couldn't agree more with dubya when he said "the UN is irrelevant".Don't u think it's time to disband the UN altogether for once, and for all the talk about the enviroment and Kyoto protocal or whatever they call it..... I say drill the freaking Alaska, we can barely survive on a 2 dollar agallon diesel,,,,Wallahi the sh3t is depletating my pocket to levels i ain't never seen before.And the freaking Kuwaitis are getiing $680 rebate checks from their ugly royal dictators,i guess there is no love lost btw me and the arabs,i guess never really liked 'em anyway.

Anyway the message for the blue states{{{yall know u'rselves}or if u voted for the dems....i'm glad i ain't one of u{trust me i hate losers more than loosing,that why i'm Yankee fan and i still consider the Red sox losers,i mean how on earth will u explain a team on a loosing streak for 80 yrs? At this kind of rate.. damn it!!! Even the old good somali shilling is loosing value at a reasonable rate}}} ..hold u'r guns haters that doesn't mean i voted for dubya,yes i do agree dude is dumb and was defeated 3 zip in the debates but he ain't dumb as much as anything close what most of ya'll think......He can actually pronounce names like Allawi,Iraq,nuclear and Karzai correctly, plus he also considers the oval office "hard work" and Poland agreat ally :( i mean what else do u expect from a guy from texas

Finally moderators ya'll still upto u'r old tricks :D ,what on earth happened to my Pmsg's remember i had real pple....i mean real contacts up in there...........and to the rest of the members it's live from mayhem city...... WORD UP ladies and gentlemen,i'm glad to see ya'll alive.......wait a minute, we don't see pple on the internet right,i guess the correct word should be i'm glad to see ya'll still posting up in here peace yo :D

well wlc back

I myself have been away from this site for a while but as u can tell from the numba of posts, i dont think many would have noticed lol

Well i read your post and i couldnt DISAGREE more

the united nations is NOT irrelevant sure it has suffered alot from Bush's unilateral approach to the war in Iraq at the end of the day Bush still needed to have a "coalition of the willing" to have some sort of legitimacy. The United Nations is the only international institution with enough clout to respond to interntional problems. Even Bush is know crawlin back askin for help.

I really dont see how European leaders could be regarded as hypocrites when all their doin is attemptin to counter US primacy by legitmatly callin for a greater role for the United Nations.

Im actually hoping China can hurry up and become that Superpower that its predicted to be at least that way we wont be completely screwed.

Qac Qaac   

How can someone be a yankee fan... specially when they ruined the whole baseball.. how can u even say a word when u choked, and couldn't win one game.. come back from 0-3 never happend in modern days in sports... it happen to yankees.. how can some one be a yankee fan after 911.. damn. bro.. wlc.. but yankees stink with their big pay rol

nuune   

welcome back shyhem, good to see u back.

qac qaac mr baseball yankee badanidaa maskaxdey kaaga jirta baseball iyo halbowlayaasha.

Wiilo   

Qac qaac dear I know that the Yankees lost four games but stil they are my team. It is not how many games they lost or they won. If they are ur favorite team then they r, simple is that. And tell me what did they to Beseball?

IstacajAb:

Qac Qaac   

Waraa Nuune i am impressed that u know u heard of baseball in Ireland and u know the yankees too. waraa dish maa soo xadday nin yoho... i know u hate it...

Wiilo ee maxaa adi, murunkii maa soo celinee, bas waayahay u r a yankee fan... although i am amazed of how some one could be a yankee fan, my opinion..

shyhem   

nomadic princess

As much as i respect u'r ideas,i think its time we believed that the UN headed towards direction of league of nations.UN is full of hypocrites,there no black nation with veto powers,no latino and finally no muslim nation with veto powers.

In addition,the rest of the UN members only report to duty when US does eg in Somalia,US came ,they came,US left and the rest of the members left.In the balkan war the E.U didn't do anything until US stepped in nad ofcourse it ain't no secret that the whole UN institution is corrupt no other business.

As for europeans and y i call 'em hypocrites,the evidence speaks for itself,the french want to preach about the war in Iraq and yet they can't even allow a young muslim lady to practice her faith,the Hollandese or whatever they are called have a new law that says muslim should pray hollandese langauge instead of the traditional recitation of the prayers in arabic,even American who were attacked are not doing that kind of stuff,what do u think the european will do if 9-11 happened in their country.How about the british papers,talking about dump americans while they have Blair in power,dude was never attacked and yet he managed to send troops to Iraq,who is dumber now or are americans dumb and british the dumbest.

Qac Qaac

U berry like the yankees coz RED SOX NATION (R.S.N) party will be over sooner than u think.Trust me the loosing streak will start next year and at this rate will continue for another 80 yrs,how about john kerry for a start anhhah!

Willo

I'm glad to see another yankee fan.

Nuune

thanks for the welcome,nice to see you too,so many new pple here, i can barely recognise who is who here or did some of the old buddies change thy name.

Wlcm Back geezer

U look abit purplexed at the change that has occured here.

What happened to you, u lost your 2yr free internet subscription :D , you got married? You got released from Guantano Bay icon_razz.gif .

Anyway good to see your still around, wlcm bk :cool:

Formely

Shujui-1

shyhem   

shujui

LOLL I know i missed alot up in here, but is all good since i was busy crisscrossing continental USA.marriage me,ummmmmmmmh i don't think so and as for Gitmo thanks to God so far nobody has bothered me.Ya'll changing u'r names faster than a b-52 bombs baghdad whats up with that?

NoVa   

Shhhhyyhemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mY My My??? is that ReaLLY U???Is that Gar that i c? Koorma baxsatay...Yaah kabax dheh, since when did u become shiekh???And did i heard Wedding bells??SEriously thought, don't tell me adigana u got marry on me like Lakkad??? OH Boy, the FINEST Brotha'z on SOL are all Getting On Locked Down icon_razz.gif:D ...waxaa ka dhici doonto waxyar ka dib "I Got LOCked Up, she won't LEt me Out..lol" so how's everythin else, schooL? work? exe's? lol...Ya well Ur right on one thing EVeryone change their nick's as if they r all in MOOD SWINGS...it must be that TIme of the YEar' where everyone has' 2 change their tires...(I thought Shujui Got lost 2 i didn't even thougtht the TUtti GUy was him even thought that doesn't suits him). OH ya me, i'm livin' large...Ramadan's going wicked 4 me, Alxamdulilaah...Luvin'it like it's like my last drop....Just sad that it's already gone...But May ALLAH Accept all our Fasting and DUca's in this Blessin 'MOnth...EIdt's suppost 2 be on this weekend...Dat' should be Beautifull....Aside from that....the REdSoxxs r already Gettin' old'Story..Who Cares if they Broked the'Curse, SOmalia' is Still trying to broke down that Cursed after 14 yrs'later???? Well at least we Might use our Old' Passpord? that's if it's Valid..lol...OH ya SOL Is Really OWned by KEnyans Now days with the current wave of Swahili posts, u'll feel like ur somewhere garriso or nairobi or mbombaso.....aside from that the FORMER BaroFAMILY Lead by QacQac I think or was it NUUNE lol...they' have bien' influencin' all the Midlife Crisis Brothaz'...I'm still trying 2 figure out which one of them is the FOrmer Father of the Gang"Related Mafia Familia... :D;) ...I can't believe Yasser Arafat's Brain is Dead?? :( ..May ALLAH' Have MERCy on HIS SOUL...Amiin...i'm off 2 class, so hopefully u didn't lost ur'old trickz...till'then' Salaaamzz

raula   

NOVA

OH ya SOL Is Really OWned by KEnyans Now days with the current wave of Swahili posts, u'll feel like ur somewhere garriso or nairobi or mbombaso

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;):D

W/C back Shyhem