Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Your IQ score is 100

nuune   

man, man, this is what they told me when i took those kind of IQ tests on the net, I mean, I am happy I got that 100 shiidh, cuz I was expecting something like 20 and lower!!!!!

okey, anyone took an IQ test that got 200 or something like 390, i wana know lool

here is my result:

Congratulations, nuune!

Your IQ score is 100

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

here is my result too Nuune:

Congratulations, Dangerouse!

Your IQ score is 500

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Dont belive the bullsh!t we told Nuune.. he failed miserably, we just didnt want to disappoint him..

Now this is for real.. YOUR Intellectual Type ( Not Nuune's) is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change. piont blank.... you are smarter than that nigga Einstein himself..

LANDER   

lol...ey Nuune, did you get that test in a pop up by anychance? its about 40 questions or so and they call it the classic IQ test, I wasted 15 mins of my lab once on this quiz and I got 131. I didn't know what that score ment but someone had told me the highest scores are in the 140's. I think its a ploy for ppl to buy that full report at the end they offer for about 9,99$ or so :D , and I must admit I did get stuck for a few minutes on one of the visual sequence questions. But I simply don't believe in measuring intellectual capacity that way. It seems a bit constrained to certain abilities.

OG Moti   

^^^ loool your IQ must be hitting a 1000 bro...

hey nuune sxb waa kusidee you know IQ test is all fake and not relaibale, it became useless after the discovery of multiple intelligence, IQ test will only test 2 or 3 or the 9 multiple intelligences ..

1. Verbal or languestic - ability to solve problems using words

2. Spacial or visual - ability to visualize

3. Bodily - ability to use your body to solve problems

4. Interpersonal - easy going and team worker

5. Intrapersonal - perform better alone

6. Mathmatical and logical - good in math and logical equations

7. Musical - ability to recognize sound patterns

8. Emotional - ability to express your feelings

9. Natural - ability to enteract with nature

so IQ will only test 1 and 6, how about the others.. try to take this test .. then you would know ur strongest intelligence related points

Multiple intelligence Test

peace

Curly   

you know the silly page didn't load properly so I couldn't see what any of the pictures were so I guessed all them and I ended up with...

Congratulations, Sue!

Your IQ score is 115

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. (Damn right, I couldn't see any pictures!) This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

As for getting proper online IQ test, I think Test the nation was the most accurate one, it's on BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq/

nuune   

Moti, sxb i took that test, the multiple one, they told me this: you are this:

Logical-Mathematical, but really, i never believed what is called IQ, ayaamahan laakin ma aqaano sey wax ujiraan, IQ leen ku waashay.

Lander, yes i got that shiidh from pop up, but if you got 131 u must be Einestein.

Psycho-Sue, 115 is too much lool, how did u get that, I did the test second time, and I got 100 again, that is horrible :D

Sophist   

Multiple Intelligence:

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Logical-Mathematical - the ability to use numbers to compute and describe, to use mathematical concepts to make conjectures, to apply mathematics in personal daily life, to apply mathematics to data and construct arguments, to be sensitive to the patterns, symmetry, logic, and aesthetics of mathematics, and to solve problems in design and modeling. Possible vocations that use the logical-mathematics intelligence include accountant, bookkeeper, statistician, tradesperson, homemaker, computer programmer, scientist, composer, engineer, inventor, or designer.

----

Quite a tosh I would say.

And about the IQ test, I am happy to annouce I have scored on Congratulations, Sophist!

Your IQ score is 141

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Sophist   

Kuwaan been badanaa!

Multiple Intelligence

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Linguistic - the ability to use language to describe events, to build trust and rapport, to develop logical arguments and use rhetoric, or to be expressive and metaphoric. Possible vocations that use linguistic intelligence include journalism, administrator, contractor, salesperson, clergy, counselors, lawyers, professor, philosopher, playwright, poet, advertising copywriter and novelist.

LANDER   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

^^^ loool your IQ must be hitting a 1000 bro...

forgive me oh wise one, I am not as familiar with IQ tests.

This multiple intelligence one seems even worst, it looks more like a survey and doesn't even ask any real problems and probably is easily manipulated.

i hate to break your hearts, maybe i will, there is no such thing as Testing your IQ to see how smart you are...dont beleive me, ask yourself this question...You have a high IQ relative to what? who says what smart is? you cannot repeat cannot measure how smart someone is because the word smart or inteligent is a construct! they are words that have no meaning, we build one for it (like who ever made that IQ test, they were human!) also to believe them it is sort of like shirk, because they are acting like they are the creators of human inteligence (saad), NOW lets measure your love, cuteness, and bla bla bla

that's it!

Sincere   

^^^ You might have a point about the shirk part, i dont know, but this practice is becoming widespread.

Many fortune 500 companies use personality profile/IQ tests to evaluate employees for future advancement. In the 90’s Coca Cola contracted a panel of shrinks who specialize in that field.(I’m not sure if they still do) Anyway, the tests were optional, and employees who choose to partake in this, were taken through numerous rigorous tests. At that time Coca Cola believed in promoting from within the ranks, and the test results played some part in this. Many didn’t get the promotions they sought…you wonder why.(Including my current manager who i think is as dumb as a doorknob)