Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

A man gets biten by a lion when he tried to convert the lion to chriatianity..... LOL

0,1445,168065,00.jpg

^^^ What was he thinking LOL

lion_041104_232.jpg

041103_lionTaipei_hmed_2aA.hmedium.jpg

5:51 a.m. ET Nov. 3, 2004

TAIPEI, Taiwan - A man leaped into a lion’s den at the Taipei Zoo on Wednesday to try to convert the king of beasts to Christianity, but was bitten in the leg for his efforts.

“Jesus will save you!†shouted the 46-year-old man at two African lions lounging under a tree a few meters away.

“Come bite me!†he said with both hands raised, television footage showed.

One of the lions, a large male with a shaggy mane, bit the man in his right leg before zoo workers drove it off with water hoses and tranquilizer guns.

Newspapers said that the lions had been fed earlier in the day, otherwise the man might have been more seriously hurt ... or worse.

Copyright 2004 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

-----------------------------------

Poor lion, they shot him with tranq gun, this fool went to his back yard..they should have just left him to get eaten

Tahliil   

I did not read the whole story, but this guy must b a blood relative of the liberator of the Iraqi kids Mr George Allawi Bush...Bush said he has a plan and a coalition of willin to convert animals, trees, even the oil fields of the world into christianity...It is good for us though, we may have a time to breath while they r doin their conversion duties in the animal kingdom.

Salma   

LOOL Maybe bcz they are African Lions; not Asians, not Americans or Europeans.

An African libaax is not that easy :D

Salvation!!!! bila caqli

LOOOOOOOOOOL@crazy shiinees

I admire his strong faith and willingness to due sacrifice his life for it :D Maybe we should take lessons eh? (Of course not the animal kingdom)

Wiilo   

Hay I watched that dude on TV last night, what was thinking doing such thing, you know it really makes think, Alhamdul-Illaah, that we have a Religion (Islam) that makes us what we are. His ignorance makes him do that, how in the Hell are u gonna convince an animal to convert to Christianity??. We can all learn from his strong, and willingness to sacrifice his entire life for what he believes in, as we are Muslims should be strong and have the willingness to sacrifice ourlives for our faith, (Islam that is)But I'm not saying that we should do like what that dude did........that is insanity...

Cawaan iga dheh................. :D

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Rokko   

A Co-worker just showed me the link of the video, HOLY MOLLY..dude is crazzzy. He's mentally challenged..he was so mantally challenged, the Lion wasn't sure what to do with him.

Duqa wuu jidbaysnaaaaa..

Bakar   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

He's mentally challenged..he was so mantally challenged, the Lion wasn't sure what to do with him.

Duqa wuu jidbaysnaa..

:D:D

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Jalaqsan:

^^maxaa laga wadaa duqa wuu judbeysanaa?

Jalaqsan abaayo maxaad ileedahay magaranayo waxa laga wado hadalkaan. Cajaa'ib. And i though inaanan garaneynid Af-Somali. Waraada ninkaan indha yar ah wixiisa Jalbeysanaan waydhaafee ee waa Xadreysanaan, wuu xadreysnaa.

IstacajAb: