Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

Ibtisam   

^^^says JB, personal experience :D

I agree with Paragon, don't have kids if you can avoide it, which you can!. Just adopt from Africa, everyone else is :D

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Yeah? Says who?

Isn't '
Ridwaan' a female name?

Says Ibtisam , eh , what does it take to tell if someone woke up alone this morning ?, exactly , not much, look at yourself. :D

I can almost hear Val's tittering laugh, but Hey, Pets , specially cats are not counted . icon_razz.gif

and Yes,i too thought Ridwaan sounds feminine, heck we know about those disguised 'Ukhtis' on mission. :D

Ameen   

Make dou'aa that Allah blesses you with pious children and dont stress yourself out with this issue, because ultimately, the decision is with Allah. Prepare to have a child, without actually puting a date on it. May Allah send down Sakinah to your heart. Hey, dont you like that name Sakinah, it means calmness or peace...feel free to name your child that if you wish, dont worry about the service charge, I will waive it just for you...afterall you are my sister in Islam.

And Allah knows best

Aaliyyah   

Age is nothing but a number. being a certain age doesn't mean you need to have children right away.Ofcourse, for a woman it is good to start having kids younger. But it is all about if you find the right man/woman, than you should have children, since children are blessings and will get you closer to yr man or woman.From my perspective Love starts before marriage, grows at marriage, and comes to its fullest when kids are added to the family :D (Just my own theory) ofcourse several somalis have actually proven otherwise. :( ciyaal aa la dhalaya ninka iyo naagti ismaba yaqaanin , it is as if the whole goal of the marriage was to have children and once that is accomplished there is nt anything else to it.

Anyways,u certainly can not just jump into parenthood, one need to ponder about it at first and to ask oneself if one is really ready for the responsibility that comes with it???

Yacni is weydii waqti ma u heysa ilmahaaga in aad korsid, diinta barto, sunadii nabiga barto, waxbarashada ka cawiso, waqti badana galiso saad qof muslim ah oo wacan oo naftiisa dar yeela, umadiisana wax tara, akhirana u shaqeesta u noqdo. Ilaahay haduu yidhaahdo waxan noqonana umadii caruur nocaasa korisa.

Wa salaaamu alaikum.

Shakti   

Fartun

Just do’nt doit

Do u know what it means to have children?? Okay, let me help u out here (as I have 2 rugrats of my own). Having children means saying good bye 2 ur precious nightly sleep, peace, 2 freedom and hello to lifetime of torture and constant worrying 24/10 (the effect of having kids, u tent to see the week a bit longer).

In summary, just don’t do it.

Som@li   
Have you frozen your eggs!! many pple neclect and pass their primary age to have childern, and then when they are ready, it is too late.....this goes even for the sigletons! icon_razz.gif

Shakti   

Val, sure they do. Do u have any pets?

Dabshid, brother are u confused again?? we Somalians don’t freeze anything but jallato.. if one pass their age they can always adopt.. Adoption, a none stop ajar in ur account

question, y dont Somalis families adpot children? Just wondering?

Ibtisam   

^^who said they don't, I was adopted as a child, and my parent adopted 3 other children. I think it is great. But then again i would, wouldn't I. lool :D

Best age to have children: when you think you can handle it! I hate people who have kids for the sake of having kids :rolleyes: Kids are not toy's. :cool:

Nehanda   

You should not contemplate having a child until you complete your education and are financially independent. There is no guarantee that everything would remain eternally blissful between yourself and your current hubby.

Remember walaal everyone women can commence a family when she reaches the child bearing age unless there is certain complication with her system. Hence the issue of when to have a child should is insignificant instead focus in bettering yourself rather than relying on someone else.