Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

Ibtisam   

Everything i see of the two of you :D your words, what you say and that which you do not say. Although in Rudy defence most of the time i am guessing what he is saying :D

i don't think you are right ,,, but sometimes you feel things and cannot be all true ,,,, in order to make such conclutions you need to have tons of evidences and arguments ,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

I have 1899 post of evidence for you (which cannot all be lies, there must be grains of truth to it) and 2683 for rudy over a period of years. That’s more than even evidence (If someone was to read them all, I'm sure it will agree with my conclusions!)

Ibtisam   

It is true I have not read them ( not that bored Yet) But an old dog never learns any new tricks! I'm sure in 2004 you were still talking about some shiit, different thread/ titles with the same views and rudy made ven less sense :D

don't or don't you agree:D

i can see you are bored or at least interested by looking at da profiles and even the old threads and titles ,,,,,,,, very interesting indeed :D

Ibtisam   

No I just looked below ur name where it says number of posts, and the rest was experience based guess. SOL topics are the same old topics, just different cycles, time and titles. :D

Ibtisam   

Have you not?? Well if you did not know before,... Now you know! :D

My Edo says: Niiki dimaan waaya maaxa aarakti kuu laaban!

Ibtisam   

I thought we'll lighten you day adeer, I doubt you get to see many harmless flirting in your age. Wheres the thank you! :D

p.s. We were not flirting.... just passing time :D