Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

Alle u Baahne isn't good on this i'm sure ,,,,, may be we should put an Ad or something if anyone is interested ,,, hehe

and why u saying NO btw ???

Ibtisam   

So what is Dubaalad than Val can decide if she would like to take such test? I have feeling you are making a concept up!

Ibtisam   

^^shaqaalaan baa kuhaisa my dear. :rolleyes: keep rounding up volunteers till your heart is content for all i care. :D

Ibtisam   

Anything which needs volunteering is something i could do without. i spend 20hrs a week on volunterring basis's i don't need anyone to voluteer for me! Thank you very Much.

On second thoughts Looking at the word, it looks like/ sounds like (that thing that somalis do, when the husband dies, the brother marry's the women) redface.gif lool :D

Shakti   

i bet this dude jacaylabaro DHoesnt even know the meaning of that word :D ..... dude. dhon't just dhon't pm rudy 2 find out the meaning ..coz u know ur little sad case caamiraad isn’t working on any1. oyeeeeeeee

i bet this dude jacaylabaro DHoesnt even know the meaning of that word

Nice try sxb ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you can't find it like this ,,,,,, waan kaa horeeyaa :D:D