Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

Abaadir   

You said this in earlier thread:

Originally posted by Fartun.

but yeah for me it would be 3 years max. coz my husband is 2 years older than me which most of you would say oh yeah whatever, he is 23 and i am 21, dont' ask me how we end up together and married, but is just an example.

And Now you are saying this:

but dose of you who want to know about my husbands age he is 27years old i know he is old, but yeah i got married when i turned 19 and he was 25

How is this possible?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

I think the best age for a man to have a kido is 25.

what are you waiting for then man?

As for the sister,have children as soon as possible,they are blessing,don't worry about who will feed them,Allah has already made promise in the Quran,Allah will take care of you and your children,so have 'em as soon as you can.

Abaadir,do you have to bring human errors to surface,let it go buddy,appriciate the fact that she is being sweet and honest girl. smile.gif

thanks,

a xalimo is like an oven, the dow needs to fax while the oven is hot, otherwise, alot of damaged dows will come out of there!

from what i can see heya, many of these ovens r old and need repairs or are out of order due to extensive over use!! in these cases, expert helps are required to fix these problems which be can expensive..!

my suggestion, buy new or unused ovens...my 2 cents..!

It can be done sooner then that actually.

Masha allah that you have two family members who have achieved it at a young age, I have an uncle who did in his late 30s, but its rare to see a farax accomplish much, much less at a young age, and in this case, my suspicion was confirmed, since he is a yemeni.

Paragon   

An old pensioner use to say 'Hell is other people's children'. As I grow older, especially dealing with unruly kids, I am begining to see the old man's point! If you can avoid having them, by all means do.

But knowing we can't avoid it, the sooner you get it done with and put them in a bording school, the better. I say, for girls from the age of 20 and for guys from the age of 24. As an individual, however, my opinion doesn't apply to me, it applies to others :D .

Good luck with the procreation game, all of you. Hope it is fun (sure it would be). The problem is what comes next after the fun.

Pi   

I was never fond of kids and children. I would'nt have any kids unless my future spouse threatened divorce otherwise. :D

RedSea   

^lol....I can see you had something important coming,but decided these people don't befit your input.

I think so too,so second that buddy.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Abaadir:

You said this in earlier thread:

quote:

Originally posted by Fartun.

but yeah for me it would be 3 years max. coz my husband is 2 years older than me which most of you would say oh yeah whatever, he is 23 and i am 21, dont' ask me how we end up together and married, but is just an example.

And Now you are saying this:

but dose of you who want to know about my husbands age he is 27years old i know he is old, but yeah i got married when i turned 19 and he was 25

How is this possible?
Think we have a case of numeric dyslexia. She also says she was married for two years when I recall her only sharing her newly-wed bliss with us at the beginning of the year. :confused:

Have a baby when you become mature enough to put anothers needs before yours and when you actually start to take notice of the window displays of your local baby store ;)

Johnny B   

^ I don't think your husband is younger than hers. icon_razz.gif

Who woulden't want a never aging Husband ? :D ,

having seperate beds or bedrooms is a sign for older husband.