Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

The muufo appreciation society

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

takingoutofarsescl7.jpg

Classic...Am glad you're indexing. should the rectur be as large as the ego? :D

Xiinoow, ka har the muufo business haddaadan u ahayn yadadiilo la mid ah tan Caano

Salaamaat

Cara is on to something here: I can now swear that good Caano is quite serious about this :D !

L of Zu;

Anthill, however lofty and mountain-like it may seem at the first impression, is genuinely mound of soil. In other words, wallee dudumo abtirsatoo ciid bay noqotay ! That it's recognizably so is not xiin's fault adeer.

Cara.   

^Xiin, you're trying to kick-start a "true meaning of [insert Religious Holiday]" discussion among adults like it's remedial Sunday school.

I dare say it's you who's made a mountain out of a molehill :D

^^I was only tickling…not that I meant to provoke some heated discussion as you wrongly deduced from my little posts. Of course I cant deny my enthusiasm about Ramadan; we are indeed in a festive mood!

Thank Ramadan yaa Cara!You are generously pardoned for your hasty finger pointing :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

L of Zu;

Anthill, however lofty and mountain-like it may seem at the first impression, is genuinely mound of soil. In other words,
wallee dudumo abtirsatoo ciid bay noqotay
! That it's recognizably so is not xiin's fault adeer.

^^ :D ...waa run halka jeer ooy dudumo igu dagtay harka ay bixisay waxa run ahaantii i dagayse waa waxay caloosha ku qarsatay :D

Ramadaan kariim hadde

Salaamaat

I just want to point out that although I didnt see the need for Xiin acting all uppity, Caano's analysis actually makes no sense at all. smile.gif .

However, his second diagram does. And its quite insulting too. So Xiin, give him a good whooping now. smile.gif

^^ :D:D

Muufo with bowl of foaming camel milk, eh :D ?

With all the perkiness in this thread, yours come out quite real! Perhaps i should go to Burco to such a delicacy...

Emperor   

Meeshan ma Muufo, Digir iyo Canbuulo iyo Dhuuso ayaa laga hari waayay...

Iska wata anigu banaanka ayaan uyara baxayaayee, a bit of fresh air is indeed a must for any human being, Hawadi ayaa xoogaa yara qamiirtay :D

RedSea   

^lol...haa kasii carar adeer yaan timihu kaa yaacine.

Xiinfaniin, :D

Yeah we don't need complicated diagrams to enjoy the goodness of muufo maca caano geel. Also while you at it, try the muufo+ caano ido(laxo). :D

RedSea   

^Dear Ghanima or Qaniima. Caano ido are great. I had 'em while back. They taste alot like caano riyo but are bit heavier than goat's milk. Both are great. Do you know how to milk them or shall I say have you ever tried?? It's alot of work.

Caano Geel,

sorry bro. I would but the thing is they are illegal here even caano geel are. I heard they have 'em in the UK grocery stores. That is nice. So YOU send me some walale.