Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

The muufo appreciation society

Ms DD   

lol@suuro. Lily canjeero with dalac bilaash..top.

MMA

I do love muufo Baraawe. I remember markaan ku fuuqsan jirey maraq kaluun with muufo Baraawe at the Baraawe beach. Memories Walle.

I love muufo oo lagu rafaajiyey macsaro,moos, iyo maraq hilib with spot of liin dhanaan and bisbaas cagaar. Mistakenly i thought I could get this in Boosaaso, but i didnt find one place that makes proper muufo in the whole city. Khasaaro for them. They have no idea what they are missing truly. Truly fingerlicking experience :D

Paragon   

Afar xabo muufo oo sukhaarkeeda wadato intaad jarajaratay, maqarana ku dul shubtey ood mooskana ku googooyso - a kiss of macsarana aad caac ku siiyey - weli intaad haglaha u labaatay ma dejisey Illaahbaan kugu dhaarshee? :D Markaad jabjabkii ku harsanaa baaquliga ka xadxadey, gufarkuu maraqa reebay(baroodada) intaad afka saaratay ma fuuqsatay? Dabadeedna ma daacsatey? :D Allow Alle!

PS: I have watched it eaten in that style. Very ritualistic eatery, I must add. Muufo demands to be cherished and loved and at last caringly eaten :D .

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: I.E Northerner. How could you not know Muufo aka Cajiin?

Oo maxa na baray? From MMA's pics they look like dumplins?

I will make a note of it and ask at the Somali restaurants here.
Qaalu ina lilaah.Waryee,You need to be Xamarawinized. You need to tell me you are that malnourished? Anyone who has not eaten muufo needs to karbaash'd. smile.gif

Emperor,loool. Adeer,that explains why them Muufo eaters are strong (manly)men with great stamina while the women have great physique.

Not like your xiito xiito(Camal dabeel qaadis) style dee,scratch the dee & replace it with Nooh smile.gif:D

Originally posted by Warsan Waranlo:

CG waxad rabta inaad dhareer nagakeentid ,stop it you cruel thing,if you have no authentic muufo to offer.

Buuxo? Caku magac xumidaa? Teeda kale,palis dhareer iska du,its just foolxumo to see a grown woman dhareeraring smile.gif

Buuxo   

lol you can speak, Faraax-brawn? maxeetahay. speaking of dhareeer, are you sure you feel that way? runta iska sheeg, what you really mean is "dhareerkaaga dhalo iigu soo miir". icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Warsan Waranlo:

lol you can speak, Faraax-brawn? maxeetahay.
icon_razz.gif

The Faarax side is the genuine Farax look. Complete with the skinny neck & the apples adam along with the famed forehead & The Brawn part is the sturdish & strong mascular side of it. I know,its a paradoxical statement to make but it is how it is.(Albeit only in theoritical terms) :D

runta iska sheeg, what you really mean is "dhareerkaaga dhalo iigu soo miir".

Yur Baa lagaa yiri smile.gif

Back to the topic, Have you always wondered the people who order Muufo & actually eat it like they are eating Baris? :confused:

Pujah   

What a shame!

I can't believe no one knows how to cook muufo good grief. CG for few tutoring sessions I will give the recipe in a heart beat :D

errm, what will i tutor, and can't you just give up anyway ?

[edit]

I'll swap you my (saxan iyo faro leef) spiced kingfish with tomato and coconut salsa recipe for it

Pujah   

^^That sounds fair. Erm let me consult with my mom and I will get back to you with the ingredients and step by step how to guide. :D