Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Somali guy need to keep there hand to them self

so what do u folks know about somali naxaw!!

try to tell me what this means!!

Hobey hobeey, hoobeey, hobeey,

Hobey hobeey, sawlaalacooy,

...bey hobeey, saalima yareey,

Beey hobeey, hoobeey hobeey,

Hobey hobeey, waxaraxa yaryari,

...beey hobeey, waxa leeyihiin,

...beey hobeey, "Waa daallayeey!"

Heey hobeey, "gaajoonayeey!"

Heey hobeey, "geel noo lisay!"

Heey hobeey, hoobeey, hobeey,

Heey hobeey, nayla waxara a yaryari,

Heey hobeey, waa eey dhaashaye;

Heey hobeey, ma layska qubo?!

Heey hobeey, naylaha yaryari,

Heey hobeey, naylaha yaryari,

Heey hobeey, waa wiil dhashaye,

Heey hobeey, ma loo waqlalo?!

Heey hobeey, hoobeey hobeey.

Hobey hobeey, hoobeey, hobeey,

Dangerous

Let me put the question to you once more, dear Danger. Think you I violated any of the rules of syntax . Surely you must needs concur that from a semantics angle it is entirely valid. Need I expound the meaning of syntax and semantics, dear Danger. Human Language has two aspects, namely, syntax and semantics.

Syntax is simply the study of sentence structure (i.e. grammer) whereas semantics is the study of the meaning and uses of words and phrases. You said that I was incorrect "linguistically" but did not provide an explication. Am I flibustering, dear Danger, I think not. Both variations of the phrase are omnipresent in Arabic literature, dear danger.

It is perchance "semantics" that you are quibbling over, but that is not a "black or white" area, dear Danger, rather it is a grey area open for interpretation. Grammer deals with syntax not semantics, Danger. For instance, the phrase " Peter jumped over his intestines and then ate the sun with the cup " does not violate the rules of syntax; however, semantically it is fatally flawed. What is ,precisely, wrong with the "syntax" of my phrase, dear Danger.

You see, Danger, it is good to correct a person insofar as the correction be adequeately justified. And woe betide he who cavils and quibbles unnecessarily.

Enlighten me, dear Danger, I can not do better than be your desciple. If anyone knows, you are he, so I must detain you, good freind.

With Salaams

P.S. Perhaps we should open a different theard; I do not like to hijack the threads of others.

Do you see spelling errors here??

Ù: حر٠ابتدا

يا: اداة ندا

Or here???

لله: الام حر٠جر. و اسم الجلالة مجرور بحر٠الجر و علامة

You pretend to speak a very good Arabic while you know your Arabic is as bad as it can be.. perhaps that’s why you deliberately chose to explain your viewpoints in English!!! :confused:

At the outset of our exchange, Dear Danger, you penned this regarding a phrase I have written: "bad grammer". Grammer and spelling are not related aught, Dear Danger. One could not know the orthography of a phrase yet write a gramatically sound proposition. For example, "i did not slep at al lasst nigght" does indeed violate the rules of orthography but it does not violate the rules of syntax , viz., the rules of grammer. Syntax and spelling are not synonymous, Danger.

Your objection, although gratitously unjustified, was over the use of the following phrase and not the parsing of the phrase. Do you now remember, Dear Danger. I was the author of the former phrase and you the latter.

Ùيا لله العحب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

Ùيا لله عحبا! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

The syntax and semantics of these two phrases are correct. Should you concieve of any possible violations of the rules of "syntax" or the science of semantics, then you ought to expound the defiencey therein, Dear Danger.

Let me explicate it to you in a different way. If a proposition does not "breach" the rules of grammer (i.e. syntax) and is not meaningless (i.e. semantics), then the proposition is linguistically healthy. That is to say, it is in accordance with academically accepted methods of writing and/or speaking.

What is wrong with the phrase I have utilised, you must needs explain. My patience is wearing thin, Dear Danger, do shew me the light in this ever long labrynith of language.

P.S. Do you even follow what I am trying to elucidate. Spelling and Grammer are part of the "mechanics" of a language. Spelling is not Grammer, Dear Danger. I shan't elucidate this to you again! You can not expect to allege that someone is using "bad grammer" without providing minimal substantiation thereof.

Should you reply in the same fashion you have done in the last two replies, namely, the dispensing of ad hominimums and the displaying of red herring, I shall not reply to you again.

With Salaams

PK

LoooooooooL@rudy....you is needings hepls my friends :D:D

Danger, correct my arbaic too

Ana la'a takalamta luqatal carabiya, laakiin fahamta shuwaya shuwaya yaa xabiibi.....keeef yaa akhii, kulu caalam yuriid...aywa aywa....musalsala haadaa ..aywa...maa caleesh...aywa...kulu fidma cinda geel anta yaa akhii :D:D ....mutakalim brother iga cabso :D:D ...this is the arabic the asxaabiis used to speak no :D

asxantu

Emperor   

Very intresting topic indeed!!!

All this attention, only a brother huged a sister. Good to see the English and Arabic grammer and naxw.... well I guess i will wait my turn, Swahili grammer of coz....

nuune   

I love Sarfi, I remember studying that Laamiyatul Afcaali 10 years ago, it was torturing.

bifaclalal ficlu thu tajriidi aw facalaa uu ka bilaabanayay, hadana ya'tii wa maksuuru ceynin uu kusii xigsanaayay.

Tuujiye   

Nuune anta shoobara wa baqaratul kabiir..yacnii anta jil jillecatun wa bajaq bajaqtun cadiim. anta needun wa bajaqtul jam huuriyatul Soomaaliya..kula shamaama..kulu fidna..kula shaxaariya..kulu tuujiyatun..kulu fidna cinda geel shoobaro...

maliilatun cadiim!!!

nuune   

posted by Garab-Tuujiye

Nuune anta shoobara wa baqaratul kabiir..yacnii anta jil jillecatun wa bajaq bajaqtun cadiim. anta needun wa bajaqtul jam huuriyatul Soomaaliya..kula shamaama..kulu fidna..kula shaxaariya..kulu tuujiyatun..kulu fidna cinda geel shoobaro

Garab tuujiye abbaa saad iga codsatay waan kuu icraabinaa halahaas aad soo qortey:

Nuune anta shoobara: nuune: ismun rajulin mabniyun cala sukuuni fii maxalli jarrin, wa anta: istithnaa'un wa yakuunu faacilun, shoobara: mafcuulu bihi marfuucun wa calaamatu rafichi dhamatun gheyru thaahiratun,

wa baqaratul kabiir: al waawu waa un kalbi, baqaratul ismu xayawaanin marfuucun bi'aakhirihii laamun muctallun, kabiirun ismu sifa maksuurun bi xarfin majhuulin aw kama qaala Kisaa'i.

yacnii anta jil jillecatun wa bajaq bajaqtun cadiim: yaci: xarfu nidaa'in mash-huurun bi raa'i anta: mubtada'un marfuucun bi xarf kaathibin, jil jileecatun: masdaru laamul khabari majruur bil yaa'il al sakinati, wa bajaq bajaqatun: ficlul tasfiif aw siffah aw kamaa qaala Kisaa'i, cadiim: xarfu xaalin wa yakuunu siffah mash-huur bil ghoyni.

waraa halahaas sii akhriso

Tuujiye   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........loooooooooool@nuune..iga tag waa iga dartee..

Mutakalim I see you are trying to look cool..lol..is about time.u finaly relized that in ee gabdhahaan kaa wada yar yihiin yaah..lol..laakiin yo yo maka helaan.,,ajaaaaaaaja..kaftan lee waaye waraa..lol

finjic badanaa!!!

Mutkalim you are one big nasrcissist arent ya?

Saxib your english explanation of your arabic parcing skills is just another ruse aimed at proofing me wrong. i have elaboratly constued your faulty arabic sentence in ARABIC and showed you the flaws it had, but here you are Mr. I know it all, claiming you are right when you know you are dead wrong...... and even if you werent wrong, tell me why in hell do you avoid writing your arguments in Arabic?

Saxib your english explanation of your arabic parcing skills is just another ruse aimed at proofing me wrong

Do you think that I explained my "parsing" (icraab) in english? :eek: Do you even know what you are talking about? I have never explained my parsing in english. If you think the allusions to syntax and semantics was an explanation of my arabic parsing, then there is , indeed, a language barrier; namely, you do not understand english. :rolleyes:

Please do not "construe" (not constute, Good Danger) this as an insult; you may not be proficient in the English language, but I am most sure that you are an adept person in other feilds.

You are protracting this dialogue unnecessarily, dear Danger.

When you say of a sentence or phrase that it is "bad grammer", you have to refer to the rules of "syntax". I am not interested in the parsing of your phrase, rather I am interested as to why you think that the grammer of MY phrase is unsound. For the quintillionth time, what is exactly wrong with the "grammer" of my phrase.

Why do you think that writing "al-cajb" is gramatically wrong in this phrase. Refer to the arabic books of grammer, and then tell me, Dear Danger, why it must be written "cajaban". That is the only difference between my phrase and your phrase. You see, Danger, there is nothing wrong with writing "al-cajab" (in this context) from a grammatical stand point. If you think otherwise, then explain your thinking.

and even if you werent wrong, tell me why in hell do you avoid writing your arguments in Arabic?

So you think I might be right. Now, why do you think I might be right, Dear Danger. Uh, let me hazard a guess, you know not why I am wrong and you know not why I am right; I suspected as much. smile.gif

I thought it would take me a fortnight to convince you of this fact. If you are not well versed in Arabic Grammer, then you should not critque the writing of others. Do not digress from the subject, Dear Danger, for it matters not what language I choose to explain that the phrase penned herein suffers not from any grammatical greif.

P.S. I am tired. Tired because I have expalined many a time that my grammer is "good". Good Danger does not apprehend what it means to say that the grammer of a certain phrase is healthy. Healthy he is not for he has made many a disparaging remark. Remark, O Arabic Readers and Writers, on the unjustifiablity of his remarks!

With Salaams

PK