Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Somali guy need to keep there hand to them self

NGONGE   

As I’ve already stated, my Arabic grammar is not as good as it used to be. I however was more than sure that the phrase was correct grammatically but didn’t want to jump in with no proofs. I decided to use the great google and brush up on my grammar a little. I came across these few verses:

ولما رأيت الجهل ÙÙŠ الناس Ùاشيا

تجاهلت حتى قيل إني جاهــل

Ùواعجبا كم يدعي الÙضل ناقص

Ùˆ وأسÙا كم يظهر النقص Ùاضل

Dangerous, with all due respect brother, both phrases are widely used in the Arabic language. The phrase Mutakalim employed here is the more popular of the two.

I wouldn’t want to assume things here nor point fingers but when using google, as we all do from time to time, it’s only fair to give credit where credit is due, saaxib. Again, it’s entirely possible that this is simply a coincidence! :(

Edited:

Link removed. :D

NGONGE: Many thanks old chap for the much requiste lucid elucidation. Prithee, is not the parsing performed therein (the link) the self-same parsing that Dangerous provided herein? I shan't make any suppostions as to the truth of this seemingly disingenuous duplicity; be that as it may, I must own that it contains that all- too- familiar malodor that is the onslaught on intellectual property.

So I must say:

Ùيا لله العجب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

Ùيا لله عجبا! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

Ùيا للعجب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

With Salaams

PK

OG Moti   

War ilaahey amarkii badanaa, ma hadey keeneen nahwu iyo sarfi iney nagu waalaan, oo wali eynan kuhishiineyn, guys you kept saying your Arabic is weak to each other and coping phrases like "yaa cajabaa" from Arabic forums, waa idinsidee, dee na daaya waaban idin nacay..

jinaas iyo dhibaaq .. iyo faclala facuulun sheeko ma aha... iga daaya .. nahwo somali kawarama:

Wey tiri = "wey" mubtada khabaruhu mahduuf - al "Ya" lil istigraab

"tiri" - Majruur laa mahala lahu minal icraab..

kawarama taa? peace

Og_moti: Needs must you generalize, Og moti? It was Dangerous who started this whole cavilling contest, it was "Dangerous" who did the "copy and post" from Arabic forums, it was Dangerous who disagrees for no apparent reason; I am not "Dangerous". I thought you should have been able to diffrentiate as much. Alas! I suspect you are no different from him as you make equally glittering generalities. :rolleyes:

You see, I know that I am correct, but I endlessly circle these forums like a shark in the hope of gobbling up another hapless somali. This site is indeed a good fishing spot; I have confessedly succumbed to the temptation.

With Salaams

PK

P.S. I did not speak ill of the use of the arabic language by anyone on this forum. I merely asked the quibbler to explain what he was quibbling over. As you can see, he presented a very good explication; viz., "cut and paste" job and "your arabic is weak". I never made such allegations.

OG Moti   

Mutakalim brother, Do not understand me wrong, and I did not generalize .. All I was saying is "yes in general" it is not necessary to attack each other's personality or credibility, we could disagree without any personal attacks, again i am not saying you attacked anyone .. just chill and give us the wisdom of Arab world thou waan nacay carab they piss me off bro... they are useless, and they made us "muslims" look useless..and aniga waan xanaaqsanahay.. marka bro mutakalim .. takalm bil kheyr .. waa maa taqud kalaamii jad, khawiik mu3asab wa bas... peace

لسانك لا تذكر به عورة امرئ

Ùكلك عـورات وللــناس ألـســــــن

وعينك إن أبدت إليك مساويا

من الناس قل يا عين للناس أعين

In light of above-written arabic verses, I shall urge this discussion no farther. I think I naturally become infuriated when someone "gratitiously" castigates my writing.

Dear Danger write as you see fit and let whomsoever wants to write refined theirs. Mea culpa for any incisive remarks.

With Salaams

PK