Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Somali guy need to keep there hand to them self

did ya get my point lol mmmh do i need to use comma right here lol hey u knw what iam tired of using them commas in skool already and matter fact i dont have to be perfect in here it's just a forum anyway, i never ask for advice lol i said have you gurlz experiance these act in skool, and ofcourse i would tell him to keep off shoo but anywayz holla

kool i hope i got ya name rite i attend U.M.D. here is the website if u intrested coz we need more female in our skool lol www.d.umn.edu

NGONGE   

What an interesting topic. It’s like an Indian movie. It has a hero and a heroine. He’s nice and god-fearing. She’s young and fashion conscious. It has good and evil, a little tiff and a final embrace!

The audience love it. Some are even drawing a moral out of that complicated story; Hijab is good, devious holy men are bad.

It’s even related as badly as all those movies usually are.

Curly   

Ngonge you really have this great talent of making even the most simple and silliest of things seem so interesting! :D

Isha maa farta ka galisid daanyeerka caloosha weyn? Markuu indhaha isku gabsado laad qoorta ka saar dee. Jeegada markuu duulka ka bilaawo, markaas baa ficaan inaad ku istaqtid _______. :D:D Duulka ku salaax cajuuska.

IL CAPO   

Mombasa-Queen,

there are some women out there who are pervert and fetish enough to grab strange man's behind everytime you pass nearby and you don't see us complaining not that i am saying you shouldn't express your disgust in this guy but maybe its your fault that this guy acted the way he did because i don't think there is any man out there in his right frame of mind that would grab a girl that he barely knows unless he knows something that we don't know.

don't get me wrong here my sister but i believe you should've put him in his rightful place if you were indeed disgusted in the way he helped himself with your body but you didn't so what do you expect me to say?

by the way,personally speaking i don't fancy girls who wear pants so don't worry you are very much safe from me.

Peace.

Dawaco wrote:

Tell him to not try it on again, and if that particular brother happens to have a hand that is outa control, you my sister need to develop a knee that is also beyond ur control...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you really cracked me up on that one.

DEVELOP AN OUT OF CONTROL KNEE, THAT IS SOMETHING I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE YOU UPON, AND WHILE I AM AT IT, I MIGHT AS WELL DEVELOP AN ELBOW AND A FIST THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL, AND WHEN PPLE ASK ME, WHY DID U HIT ME, IMA BE LIKE ASK DAWACO...(U ARE HILARIOUS, AND ANYONE WHO THOUGHT THAT WASN'T FUNNY, DOESN'T APPRECIATE COMEDY WHEN THEY SEE IT)

MOMBASA, OUT OF EVERYONE WHO GAVE YOU ADVICE, I THINK DAWACO'S ADVICE WAS CLASSIC IN MY BOOK, YOU MIGHT WANNA START DEVELOPING ALOT OF THINGS THAT IS BEYOND YOUR CONTROL.

qax qax qax qax qax qax@KOOL KAT.

lol lazie gurl you right

capo its not what i have on or whatever, the main point is when you see a somali gurl not wearing her qamar and wearing pants that dont mean she is a wtever they think, i mean seriously i never knw thes guy he once gave me advice and i was ight, but the second day i had my outfit on so he thought hey she aint into islam and our somali culture so i should just crab her and let me see how she react, so i told him keep ya shity hand to ya self since then all he give me is the bad look which i care less but anywayz i have experiance these kinda shyt.

Tuujiye   

Walaahi dadkiina xasadiin aa tihiin nooh.......

Horta let me start with Mutakalim..:

Ùيا لله العجب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

Sxb I was having hard time with your English and Somali, You just had to do this ^^^^..walaahi caadi ma tihid. It's not even the today's arabic..lol..Kii Quraanka ayaa la imaaday..lol..

NOW mombasa..> You are very mean..The man was turned on by your physical apearence and he couldn't help it.lol..Give a brother some chance yo after all it is not his foult that you looked good in his eyes and hee needed to get some feeling of your looks.lol.....Aaaaaaaaaaa...JK..

Dawaco xasad aa tahay..Aloo yaa kuu kada loobsado oo qanjaruufo kaala daalo..loooooool...

Lazy Girl..you too..Y'all mean man...I can't believe you would do that..If you guys only knew the feeling of it..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Bess.   

u make it sound like u guys have no control over ur labido....plz give me a break...wateva she wears....nobody has a right to be all up in her personal space.....mombasa sis u heard wat they said about the knee, and elbow....i advice to listen to them... :rolleyes:

peace

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By besbaaso:

wateva she wears....nobody has a right to be all up in her personal space.....

Very true...NO one have right to touch your body whatever you wear.

For these talking about woman should be wearing this or that! there is NO excuse for you dear these men should learn something called self control and keep their hands off!.

Salam

IL CAPO   

Mombasa_Queen

i got you my sister and all i am going to say to you is "Good Luck" because i am hovio when it comes to prayers.

Kwaheri.

Sue,

Thats unexpectedly mean, I'm surprised at you! :(

Mombasa,

Miskiina! You've got to learn how to handle people, especially your fellow Somalis or they will take untold liberties with you. Next time you see that dude, slap him across the face. If you can't do that for yourself, do it for me please. Dont wait for him to say anything, as soon as he gets within striking distance, give it to him. :mad:

True, not all Somali guys are like that, but dont give one the benefit of the doubt till he proves himself to be decent.

Shoobaro:

Moral of this story is....don't wear anything that would make a brother "close his eyes and bite his lips" when eva he see's you walking in the hallways........it's hard enuff for us as it's

IL CAPO:

maybe its your fault that this guy acted the way he did because i don't think there is any man out there in his right frame of mind that would grab a girl that he barely knows unless he knows something that we don't know.

Feebaro:

NOW mombasa..> You are very mean..The man was turned on by your physical apearence and he couldn't help it.lol..Give a brother some chance yo after all it is not his foult that you looked good in his eyes and hee needed to get some feeling of your looks.lol.....Aaaaaaaaaaa...JK..

*Shakes head in disgust*

Xayawaan fooqal xayawaan! :rolleyes:

Queen, I just wanted a betta picture of what we are talking bout here....is this what had happened to you or was it more severe Lee%20Grabing%20Laura%2001.JPG cuz u know, this looks innocent to me :D:D

Loool@barwaaqo...if me, il-capo, sue and feebaro are xayawaaniin, what does that make you cayayaan may be loool icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

asxantu