Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Ali Awrala Movie (London)

Chimera   

damn no illegal copies out on the net and i thought we were Pirates..arghhh.. :D

btw S slash looooooool@that interview after 5min :D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by S Slash:

I want to watch it again and again when it is out. I was deeply touched by the quality of the movie and that of these young amazing actors. and everything was top (the sound, picture, music(new) and the storyline as well) It is about 2 hour long heartrending movie, for me it was like I sat there for about 10 min. Definetely it is a MUST see movie and I vote for it to be the best somali movie ever made. Rate it, well... 9 out of 10

CAMIRAAD.COM...Alla bas bas, tan faanis ma dhihi kari...How much did 'they' pay you? Who paid you - the Director, the Producer, who? :D

For those of you in Toronto, you missed the train...They screened it here early September...I saw it, and let me tell you, let's just say my $10 was worth it - every last penny of it (though I missed the first 45min of the movie), still very much worth it...

Good for them, specially this being their first movie...I hope it just gets better from here...Good luck... ;)

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

CAMIRAAD.COM...Alla bas bas, tan faanis ma dhihi kari...How much did 'they' pay you? Who paid you - the Director, the Producer, who?
:D

For those of you in Toronto, you missed the train...They screened it here early September...I saw it, and let me tell you, let's just say my $10 was worth it - every last penny of it (though I missed the first 45min of the movie), still very much worth it...

Good for them, specially this being their first movie...I hope it just gets better from here...Good luck...
;)

Loool @ Kool K, huuno in la is qarxiyo ma ahayn dee ;) you wanna know who paid me. no way i tell you that! smile.gif

D Letterman,

Dont worry, I think I can get you one (not a pirate tho) with director autograph smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Can I get one please?? smile.gif ( too bad I cannot flutter my eyelashes online) LSK can you improve the smiley features please :D

S/ Slash I'm hoping you would still give me one. :D

ZOLA   

i saw it when they had a screening in MN...you could say it was worth $15. i did have a new digital camera in my purse, so i asked the director to old on to it for me.. he ended up trusting me to take my camera with me...ofcousre i dont support illegal recording ...)

Kool_Kat   

Hold up, hold up, hoooooold up...S Slash, adi meeshaan DVD ga firdhinoysidee, may be you should tell these people that it ain't free...Lacagtiina soo diyaarsada dheh...May be I should go and have a word or two with 'your homies'... :D

Diroctor's autograph kuyeh! Sheeko...