Sign in to follow this  
Ayliban

finding love in the internet.

Ayliban   

would u marry someone that u have been chatting through the internet? and ever day u come he/she is in the MSN/ he sending your pic you sending your pic and then calling the person via then phone or number exchange.

what would u do???????????????????????????????????????????

Blessed   

See her face to face first.

I know this girl that decided to marry her net man before she actually saw him. The fisrt time she met him was the day he came her dad. Lets just say the deal was off... ~ouch~

HONEY-D   

I'M ONE OF THOSE PPL WHO DONT TRUST DA NET NO MATTER WHAT,HOW CAN U KNOW IF DA GUY UR TALKING 2 IS THAT SHINING START U'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. ANY1 CAN TALK SMART, BEHAVE WELL, CRACK JOKES AND SO ON, BUT IN REALITY ITS A DIFFERENT STORY.

TO LIKE SOME1, WHOM U'VE NEVER MET BEFORE IS MADNESS. CALL ME OLD FASHION BUT I PERFER MEETING SOME ONE WHO I CAN EITHER SAY IT WAS PLEASURE MEETING U BUT UR NOT MA TYPE :( OR THNK GOD I FOUND U, :D EITHER WAY IT'LL TAKE A FEW MINUTES 2 REACH A VERDICT WHERE AS BEHING DA SCREEN IT CAN TAKE UP TO WEEKS OR MONTHS 4SOME CASES.

Lefty   

One of my friends' big brother met a girl over the net and they got married. Although it's hard believe but it happened and the last time I checked, they were leaving at large another word HAPPY...Therefore it's possible and it could happen to anyone but the chance of getting the right person is very slim. That's my personal point of view.

personaly..Same as Canbaro, I always say no to cyber world Romance. Indeed, I never take any of my cyber friends plus their pictures too serious..I definately prefer real world meetings!

"meeting each other on the net"

Couples have traditionally met each other at the malls, Parties, Weddings, over the phone, through a friend, on the street, school, work, etc. The net is just another way of communicating with each other ... emailing, Foruming (pm), and chatting are all new communication windows that are becoming more and more and popular everyday. At the end of the day however, your decision to marry a person will not be based on whether you chatted with them on the first day or not, but rather on your absolute satisfaction with their personality, looks, Diin and accomplishments in life.

"having a relationship over the net"

Saxib, this is not going to work. Ya gotta spend sometime together face to face if all "risks" are to be eliminated. You don't want to be dissapointed and you definetly don't want to dissapoint anyone else. The world is a wierd place.

MUCH LUV FOR WHO INVENTED THE COMPUTER

WHY NOT! the cyber become nowadays the means of communication via fiber optic cable. Hail Marry Yeah I will marry if she fits my criteria of choice.

NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER!!!

Kruella   

WEll this method of quest for love is subjective just like everything else. Some people find it quite useful others repugnant for the mere fact that it's not real and that it's conducted on pratically a virtual environment. Once the happy couple venture in the outside world...well that's another matter....the guy turns out to be a farax with bad habits like KHAT and the lady turns out a xalimo who has other plans like going to weddings every night. But who are we to judge right? It's each individual's decision.

The net could be a safe place better than jams and clubs but it could also be misleeding to the potential wife/husband seekers. Since of course everyone is perfect 10 in this virutal world.

To all the brothaz and sistaz looking for love...wish you all the best whether you find it in a the corner store buying milk.....or in a stuffy jam rocking to the musik. May each and every method work for you!!

salams

Kool_Kat   

I don't believe there's love on the net... you might meet the person on the net and after a while get to know each other... Meet face to face... Go out a couple of times... Spend quality time... Then comes LOVE...

So you might find the person on the net... But not LOVE...

farey   

honey are you joking or making fun of us

how com are you posting this nonsense topic .

honey face the reality ,ha ha

ZOLA   

sis....cyper luv is a lil bit risky.....personally i dont believe that 2 people should get married with out getting to know each other face to face period......i have seen people who met online and later got married ..so am not saying it's the impossible....

QuruXley   

i didn't use to believe that u could find love on da net but it happend to me.

i found da lovew of my life on da net. we chatted ,we dated,we broke up :D

my breaking up haden't anythang to do with da net but he was my first true love.

i really believe that u can find love on da net.

The net is like any other place...full of good and bad ppl...the only difference is that it provides more opportunities to meet many like-minded or different ppl.

Falling for someone over the net is a distinct possibility....however, caution is called for when dealing with such situations. Personally, I'm inclined to agree with the nomads who think nothing beats the real thing.

Ayliban...

If u like the girl...make an effort to meet and spend time with her. Then u can make a decision on whether u want to marry her or not.