Sign in to follow this  
Jawaazay

Somalia Online's Persons of the Year

Castro   

^ We're a community who's trying to get away from the tribal rubbish atheer. In time, we will become individuals valued for individual achievements. And though the SOL person of the year is really a trivial matter where there are no achievements to speak of (besides number of posts :D ), the underlying concept of individuality and achievement in real life should be underscored.

Rowda   

Tukaale vote for me, walaahida I'm ur qabiil :D:D Ina'abti,ina'hooyo see kuugu cadeeya? just ask?

Tukaale waxbadan ayaa kajira marka lagahadlayo runta hasa yeshay glad to see brother making fun of the whole qabiil shit!

Castro

leave the brother alone & take it to the political section where real qabiil rubbish exists!

^^Walahi qoftan way ifahantahay, reer magaalad wayn baa tahay :D

Ina Abti you are right, and for that reason you got my vote...

So far I found someone to vote for, she understood my logic therefore I believe not only is she from my clan but my LAF(JILIB) or let me just say CANQAW :D

Rowda isku Canqaw ama Suxul baa nahay

and My long due undecided vote goes to no one but ROWDA

Ibtisam   

i vote for the philosophers kings/the Liberals; there seems to be about three or four of them runing around. i can't stand close minded ppl, and ppl who are afraid to think beyond the box’s they assign everyone to!!

Viking   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

So my person of the year goes to some1 under recognized on this site. Some1 who posts interesting and informative topics and some1 with a demeanor as cool as a cucumber. I vote for
Viking

Ay Ay Ay...that's very kind of you dear...now put out the damn torch! :D:D

Zafir   

^^ You deserve this Viks on all accounts.

I like to vote for two Guys and a Gal [outstanding individuals] (at least in my books)

Rahima

Kashafa

Underdog

Castro my brodher; hadn't you got all these votes, you would have had mine fosho.

I vote for

Ahura-Formerly known as Aeronwen(It took me a century just to learn how to spell your name and then you change it again lool)...For those insomnia stricken nights where she chopped off her hair and I deliberated about jumping across the atlantic pond.Hey sis.

Rahima-Just go the women's section and you'll see why :cool:

Viking-As I wouldn't be here without his recommendation (His patience is pretty amazing too Masha'Allah)Hey bro.

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

^ I vote for u as the
Grinch of the year
. There. Happy? :rolleyes:

Sister, that vote says alot about my previous remarks towards you and how deep it affected your wellbeing. As for now, I would like you to dismiss the enmity that had accumulated in you, and free your self from those grudges. I am you understand with all statements I had posted, nothing is serious, except to child's play with the people.

I think if my words can precipitate any grinches, Castro and Pro. NGONGE would be quiting here already! They are my favor shooting drill excercises! :D:D:D

Honestly, I vote for the Admin, because he excussed me an eviction for many times. Thank you Admin, I still look forward to the nomination of the Moderator Hat from you before 2006! :D