Sign in to follow this  
Jawaazay

Somalia Online's Persons of the Year

Baluug   

We can vote for more than one? OK then, on the men's side I nominate Nur, Muhammad, and Castro.

On the women's side, I nominate Rahima, Pucca, and Warrior of Light.

Abyan   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Danyeerow, waad mahad santahay atheer. In my earlier days on SOL, I was a rebel without any cause and that past will come back to haunt me. I'll run for this position next year IA.

The last time i checked ,someone was one hell of a kiss asser.... :D:D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Sulekha:

The last time i checked ,someone was one hell of a kiss asser....
:D:D:D

It's as$-kisser, dear. Glad you chose to spend one of your 29 posts over 4 years on me. :D

ElPunto   

quote:Originally posted by Sulekha:

It's as$-kisser, dear. Glad you chose to spend one of your 29 posts over 4 years on me.
:D
LOL, LOL - the post simply drips with sarcasm!

Abyan   

quote:Originally posted by Sulekha:

It's as$-kisser, dear. Glad you chose to spend one of your 29 posts over 4 years on me.
:D
Glad you chose to spend time going through my profile.... :D;)

Tuujiye   

You people should vote only if you have been here for a year.............

Hadaa soo galeysaan aa iska dhaheysaan I vote for he or she...waraada meesha Somaliland Doorashadeeda maa u maleysaan..faankuulo waaxid........

Meeshaan sharci aa yaalo ma garateen.....

voter must be here for a year..is like getting your citizenship in order to vote..in this case, you not only have to be a nomad but you have to have 300 post..ma garateen.....ciyaal warbac waxid.......kalkalyooni kuuntadil canbuulo waaxid..........

anyways I vote for Nur and Nin yaaban my hero if he is still here and Layzie girl..the coolest fING chick in here........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kashafa   

^^ Waraa Tuujis-ka, filinkaas ay ba cunay.. ma hada waxaa noo keentay neo-gumaysi.. 2,000 post aa see maraysaa, waxba meesha kuma haysid.. aa kala boodno..marax waaxid aad oo qabtid mukulaal camo koos koos oo caano ka daragtay... :D (two can spit that lingo)

That said, SOL's Nomad of the Year award goes to none other than E-Nuri Enterprises, for calm and grace under fire(Hell hath no fury like an Amazonian attack), for revising it's views and providing a retraction, for silencing the New Age atheists and laying down a challenge that went unanswered, AIQ(Atheist in Question) tucked tail and took a convienent vacation, and above all for continuing the inspiring E-Nuri articles.

On behalf of all SOL Members: We Salute You.

Tuujiye   

^^^adi bajaq maa tahaymise xaaji?..koow dheh..ani kala gooni aan ula hadlaa labka iyo dhidiga..magaratay.labo dheh...

Waraa booc boocaa tahay dhawee sharciga meesha raac...Adigoo wili bustii qaxootiga kugu taal taal oo kabahaada loo maleeyo in ee your four fathers kaaga soo dhinteen aa intaa meesha kusoo gashid buuq iyo garba tuur ayaa shafka noo furanee sidee shuftadii....aloo yaa shafka kaa cageeya....geed yahoo afkiisa aad u qabtid habar luqluq tufeysa!!.....

Why baa Nur loogu vote gareenooyaa maanta dhan?....ani shiiqa xarash aan isku heynaa thats why I vote for him been been..laakiin idinka ma idin fahmin... shiiqaan siduu xadiis iyo aayado quraan dadka uugu daqraaye ee iyagii dhan kusoo baxeen ooliyo tacbaan ah oo sidee us suuxaayeen sakaraad dhaafay...shiikha waa in kontarabaan lasaaraa oo garba duub loo xiraa..maxaa yeelay meesha wuxuu ku wataa dan.. 4 naagood iyo rubac naag(15 jir) ayuu ka guursaday SOL..hadana wuxuu usoo dhigtay intii diinta iyo nafaqadii dhaqankii hore ku harsan yihiin..isbaaro xadiis uu meel kaste dhigtay duqa..waa in sidee manafeestadii camal garba duub loo xiraa oo gaalshire lagu haayo........

Wareer Badanaa!!!