Sign in to follow this  
Jawaazay

Somalia Online's Persons of the Year

Originally posted by Khayr:

An honourable mention goes to Sheh (whom I can't remember what her sol name was before this summer :cool: )

Somebody. Anybody. Help. Me. Something's. Going. On. smile.gif

Wiilo   

Not disputing the fact that many people were nominated, for instance Brother Nur , but hay u cann't just leave out people who contributed in a positive way, (Such as me, Wiilo) :D In all Honest i also nominate Brother Nur , he is unbelievably contributed many forums, especaily Islam Section. Thank you Brother Nur .

Nabad iyo Caano:...............

Baluug   

I can't believe no one has nominated me yet! I have contibuted in so many positive ways and have always though about and cared for the little people, especially the midgets.

Cara.   

As a vertically-challenged individual, I nominate Liibaan. He has gone to great heights to assure all VCI's stand tall.

If not Liibaan, then how about Khayr-Yonis-AlleUbaahne as a triple threat? They've provided many a laugh (and in the case of Khayr, some bemused smiles).

Seriously, I nominate Castro. You rock, dude.

My first vote goes to VIVA EL COMANDANTE FIDEL CASTRO. A warning to all: el presidente F. Castro expects to win 99.8% of the votes this time or some heads will roll!

My second vote goes to Nimca Lee, use to call herself Wordette. I don't know why, only she knows.

Pucca   

2. Puca.. maba aqaano why I'm nominating you..ma ii sheegi kartaa?..

:rolleyes: isn't it obvious? i'm definatly the 'person of the year' here...i came a long away and look where i'm at *points at her high chair* jokes moderator :D hot position....cant top that...

thanks tuujis

would nominate someone; but the truth is, there really is no 'one' person' i read randomly topics not paying much attention to the topic starter or even reading the names of those who reply. I'm sure you all contributed just as much as the next..so pat yourself on the back for being here.

ta ta

I was gonna vote for NG but that would be predictable, wouldnt it?

So my person of the year goes to some1 under recognized on this site. Some1 who posts interesting and informative topics and some1 with a demeanor as cool as a cucumber. I vote for Viking.

[E],

I get two votes. My second vote is for Ducaqabe. He is so soft written, in uu timaha kuu salaaxaya ayaad mooda when you read his replies. Of course..I dont expect him to stay this way...after all, we all started out sweet. :D

hodman   

My first vote goes to castro for being outrageously funny at times.My second one goes to Liibaan even though am not vertically challenged!

How about if we say "EVERYONE IS A WINNER". Seriously though, there are alot of 'DANJIRE-YAAL DAHSOON (un-nominated soldiers)'. But, I would go for the one and only Soldier of Allah Monsieur Nur. He has done better than anyone, and without a doubt has got the finest and most creative mind at this madal . Second pour moi is Mr. Baashi. Simple, balanced yet intellectually stimulating fellow.

Above all else, the winners for me are the people who put together and run this site on a daily basis.....

Fi Amaani Laah.

What? voting is on? so Who am I gona vote for, I don't know anyone to vote for, so let me see who can I vote for and based on what? Who is my tribe mmh.... who's my tribe who's my tribe who's my tribe? If u r I will..

Who's my tribe? I don't kno anyone yet, let me just go to the politics section and get some valuable info that will assist cast my vote in a meaningful way :D

Next time I come back, I vote for whoever I think is my....

Still Undecided

SOL members are too clever to find out, even those in the Politics section have mastered the art of lurking :D

May be tomorrow, time to sleep now

Cheers