Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Haha. Lily you got jokes. Haha lool

Faheema I don't think it is possible to flip like that and shoot kids. :eek: I want to know what happened in the hospital. Why did they not show us what wz said and how he escaped?? :D

Faheema.   

^LoL, people have flipped for a lot less. Most good plots won't show you what happen [in detail] but rather the result. Mainly because it adds an element of surprise which makes the movie more interesting whilst engaging the audience by getting them to think about what took place.

A good example would be the Movie Con Air there is a scene when the psycho [Garland Greene] is talking to this little girl...this is the same guy who said....One girl, I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat

Anyway, the next thing you know the action shifts elsewhere and you assume that director just didn’t have the heart to show you the deplorable acts of evil Greene performed on the little girl, but that you’ll somehow be informed of it later. Yet, as Con Air takes off for a second time, out trots the little girl, perfectly unharmed, to wave goodbye at Greene as he flies away. smile.gif

Cara.   

^Great redemptive moment for creepy psychos everywhere.

Lily, the sole reason I avoid make-up is so I don't ever have to wonder if it's too much.

Malika   

^Not even an eyeliner?

I dont think I can walk out the house without an eyeliner,lip stick and some times foundation/powder but not always.

Lily, I have seen that trend,the gheisha look alike's..Lol astagfirullah.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Not even an eyeliner?

I dont think I can walk out the house without an eyeliner,lip stick and some times foundation/powder but not always.

Walahi, I did just that today, don't know why and what came over me, but I walked out the house with nothing but a lip balm.

Cara.   

Malika, I sometimes put on eyeliner if I'm waiting for the bus and can't think of anything to do to pass the time. But then I get scared and wipe it all off, getting it on my cheeks in the process :rolleyes:

Honestly it's mostly just laziness. I'm not a morning person, so I try to do as little as possible between waking up and leaving for work. Brush teeth, shower, make tea is the maximum I can do in about 30 minutes. I used to have a roommate who would wake up 1.5 hour before I did and only be ready when I was, because of all the morning rituals she had to observe. I would only wake up when I heard her blow dryer going :D

-Lily-   

^^I take it you're a natural stunner then.

I guess a little effort to avoid a descend into shocking hag-like state is all right.

Cara.   

^Oh hardly *blushes*

Seriously though, I need make up just to be on par with most women after they've given birth to triplets following 50 hours of straight labor. BUT lucky for me I'm oblivious to the horrified stares :cool:

And you're still not allowed in here Che, even after the compliment

Cabdow   

I'm all for natural beauty in a woman, can't stand them boombalo look alikes!

Ooooops..Yaxaas invested ocean baan madaxa lasoo galay 'Male-free zone' kulahaaa...No wonder this whole thread smelled like fried fish when i got in :D

Malika   

^It must be the pest control that they find so alluring..kadaa they shall die of natural causes, as soon as we start discussing period pains..Lol

Ramadan Mubarak dears sisters!