Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

Freak indeed. Now would you get out of our thread please. So Ms DD what do you say about my winter Question, I know Ducaysan shocked u and made u forget.

Also when are u gonna share the...news :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Have you done it?? I'm already getting cold feet.
redface.gif

LoL Yes, for the past 6yrs. Just make sure it's what you want and it suits your head shape before you start going mad with the razor smile.gif

Pucca   

^try on wigs...and see which style looks best.

I've had short hair ever since mom gave her first okay (age 16) ...now i've grown tired of it and have let them grow. no more color and no more cutting, for a long time to come.

Ibtisam   

^^^cool. So when they start growing, what do you do?? Will it make my hijab look funny all of sudden. Afro Hijab :D

I'm try the wigs on wed inshallah. Thanks girls And what do you do in winter? hmm, wear a hat and then my hijab on top.

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't spend much time admiring it, nor does anyone else. I can't even remember the last time I had them out. Yet I spend hrs a month on washing, brushing, tying, tiding, hijabing. Its just such waste of time. Pluz I want to feel light and floaty for a while. :D It will grow back...well I hope. lol

^ how fast does you hair grow? You may have to wait 6 years rather than the 4 you plan before you show to the poor bast*rd who'll have waited that long. smile.gif

I took half of mine off last year and it was the best thing for everyone concerned- which was my mother, her nagging and my complete disregard for them. Now I take care of them much more than I would have ever dreamed; it's a fresh start. They're growing faster, are thicker and healthier but that's probably more to do with how I treat them than the chopping off; should have let my ma nag me into it years ago.

Not sure about the dhukur look, Ibts. You do need a certain kind of head for that.

Drat, conference call.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, if it does not grow fast enough I will just wear a hijab to the wedding. (My brothers wedding, his been given a four yr deadline) :D

Hmmm I don't know. when I try the wigs I will know if dhukur or just short is the way.

u sound like u r marrying your brother;say it ain't so.

Why does some food taste better the following day? Something about the flavours getting time to sink in?

Ibtisam   

^^^You are one sick lady. Accudubililah. No you silly, that is the only thing that will require me to have my hair out. Everyone will laugh if the boy's sister turns up as duukuro. :eek:

P.s. Now I know I let you chat me up from time to time, but I hope you know that is just to help you practise! :D and I have limits! redface.gif