Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Whats the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?

Haaruun   

OG_girl, Wallahi u were crazy, I didn't know whether to lough or feel sorry 4 the little cat but I had to let it out, Gax Gax GAax, OOH poor kitty...

I once dressed up like a girl with a hijaab on and went to the soccer field where my friends were..

I talked to no 1, I just sat there and enjoyed watching the game...U should c the wishpering between my friends..all that actions and plans..they finally sent the most talkative boy..He goes," r u looking for your brother or something?" I ignored him by turning around...I got up and sat far away(behind the goal) from him with out saying a word.....the ball came to me and I kicked so hard that every 1 of them was woooow... few minutes later the ball came to me again, I grabbed and ran away with it...this was funny 16 boys chasing after a little girl...Mothers were "Naa miyey waasheen inamadii" others were like "iyadaa ka sii waalan, maxey ugula ordeysaa kubada".....I couldn't run anymore cuz of loughin so hard...they beat

the hell out of me the minute they realized that the crazy girl was me... it was joke of the month

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

So haruun, you were a cross-dresser....Interesting revelations.....lol

looooooool. Playing with words are we?

Haaruun   

LOL@ Che_Guevara, Good1.....it's just that I had gutts, something u missed when u were a child.

Gediid, if half of the Somalis are born as a result of Mirqaan, and the other 1/2 aan bisinka loo qaban, which half do u fit in? Ur signature is insulting to bros and sistas here..I blv most of us fit none of that categories.

Hmmm...Craziest thing that lil diamond princess has done. Other then the fact that I joined SOL, I remember the time when I was about 12 years old I was riding my new mountain bike and my sister wanted to try it out but I didn't allow her so she tried to put a stick between the back tire wheel so I can trip. But instead she got caught on the gear and the wheel was ripping through her chest. I didn't realize untill I turned around, I felt bad. But hey, things happen, right....right?

BTW Haaruun you're a joker. Did you actually look good as a girl? ;)

.:peace n luv:.

Geedid....Laughing hard indeed Yaar...lol

Haaruun....I just turn to be the first one who red your post,and i couldn't help it, but take a shot. I think few others would have done da same.

Flying-still....Iam just picking on the brother.

No harm done!

Rahima   

So haruun, you were a cross-dresser....

LOOL :D

The craziest thing I ever did as a child to get into a fight with my dugsi teacher who was a very small lady- let’s just say it’s not one of my fondest memories :( . But honestly, some people need to have some naxariis towards the young.

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I was crazy lil kid , i remember i put our baby cat to the fridge, thanx God some one discovered before the cat froze and die .

salam

My god… OG Girl.. you are SICK loool.. how could you cold heartdly throw a little kitten in a fridge ?? girl you need some therapy lol.. :D:D:D

Ok.. I am topping all of ya all so far, I have burned down our apartment and my younger brother.. I don’t think anyone came close to my craziness :D:D

OMG! I swear I have neva laughed so hard in my life! Jidaawy and Haruun, I swear you two are hilarous!

Anyways, me as a child...well, I was sweet and innocent...and a spastic. When I was about 3 yrs old, I don't know wat I was thinking but, I stuck my whole hand in my mouth and my parents couldn't get it out for a couple of hours. But other than that I was wat you can probably call...a perfect kid. ;)

og-girl! u put a lil cat in a frig! why! well, when i was i kid, i wanned a cat so found lil baby cat and i was holding it by the tail till i brought her home! man, that lil cat screamed like hell. but i gave it some milk and she was cool! me and bros trained that lil cat to jump anything that is moving! and one moring while my uncle was sleeping he moved his foot and that cat lil jumped on his foot, he was like screaming like hill! we were all laughing like hell!

LuCkY   

OMG--- :eek: Che-Guevara:

I and my friends use to sit on a darjiin in our neighborhood. Every time somebody passes by, we will start saying, baqol laba baqol, baqol laba baqol, and so forth. ( i assume most of yu know what means ).Well, that use got us in alot of trouble since our targets were mostly women, and all plus folks....lol....we were just kids, and i don't what made us say that....lol

You were a whicked chiLd.(j/k)Im sure you didnt know what it meant...isnt that aLwayz the excuse?Ha!!!

N as kids,we use to hunt Muluc, and kill it. I don't know why? and Caasho qurunto was an insect,we use to play it, cutting of its wings, and watching it move on the sand. I think Muluc and caasho qurunto must hate somali boys by now. This is not crazy thing, but i felt sharing it anyway. I was only one who killed mulucs n caasho quruntos....lol

Me and my big bro used to do that(caasho...). I remember my mother aLwayz saying "you crueL kids wiLL pay.Torturing ALLah's creatures is not permitted.They wiLL curse one day". We stiLL did it anyway but i regret it. :(

Now can yaLL expLain what a "MuLuc" is? :confused:

Jidaawy:Burned?Oy!...i hope your brother wasnt seriousLy hurt.Damnn mann what was going on in that head of yours?!!! :eek:

LMAO @ some of the stories!

Having grown up with lots of wierd cousins, I use to do some really cruel things.

I remember on one occasion in Muqdisho, I was playing darts wit my cousins, and the outside gate was open. There were some cows milling about outside. I don't know how it happened or why, all I know is one minute I was aiming at the board and the next I was aiming at a fat, white cow. As soon as I threw the dart, I felt sick but it was too late. I had a brilliant aim and it went into its side. Poor cow. :(

I got a good belting from my mum that day. But it wasn't the first and it wasn't the last either. :rolleyes:

Salaan...

Well, I am in a bit shiix with this, but anyway waa idiin sheega.

In about at the age of nine-years-old, I and a group of my ciyaal kuni kuni happened to be running in this very dark, very narrow luuq in one night. At that same time, a girl came on the jiiro from the other side. Now us the ciyaal and her are facing one another. Kan noogu horeeye asagaa ugu dhib badnaa, and with his evil-conscience, he grabbed the lady's right gantaal :eek: :eek: , as soon as he did it, kii kusii xigay aa ku ciliye because we were in saf, and in five seconds, we had all realized that we all grabbed that piece of gantaal and ran forward. Oooh, maaaaaaaaan. Even though we couldn't see her directly and she didn't either, but she was shouting and yelling maroodi camal, "Waryaada, waryaada, ciyaal suuqiyiiin waaxidiin..." for the each grab we did.

Ilaahey hanoo danbi dhaafo, aamiin and because it wasn't really our darings and intentional for that we didn't really pre-planned; if it wasn't kii noogu horeeyi oona noo bilaabay, wasqaankaas inkaar qabaha eh, waxaas maba dhici laheen.

For to those who couldn't figure out what gantaalo are yet, gabdhaha shafkooda waxa ku yaalo waaye. ;)

Macsalaama.

i was accused of being a peeping tom by this crazy lady in our neighborhood and her son who was the bully of the block, beat the hell out of me! but i got my revenge, with the help of my younger sis, ayaan, we burned their whole place