Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Whats the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?

Nuune....I wasn't aware even of types of the black muluc.......i do remember one called jiblis or jibilis....i wasn't sure of any the name...that's why i was asking. Never heard of word Juxdaan though. The ones i saw had shiny surface, i think it was due to secretions from its skin. I never paid any attention to its head/eyes. It was scary enough from a distance. It is beautiful animal nonetheles.

Lucky....I guess we should start rehabilitation of somali kids then....lol......perhaps formers muluc killers can mentor them.....I just realised another thing though. Animals attack people. I remember being hit in the rear by Lax, being chased by cow which going after a slice of water melon that i was eating.

Conquest......Never mess with somali monkeys..lol

Kool_Kat   

Ok, we had this maid who used invite her boyfriend over when my mom was away...So I used to steal the Coke she bought for him, drink it up, and fill it up with "good old" shaah...

I always wonder, up to this day, why he hasn't said anything to her...I am sure it didn't taste like Coke...May be I should try a mixture of Coke and Shaah...

nuune   

Che-Guavera,sxb,u know as af as i remember jibliis is a member of subxaanyo family,iam not saying jibis which is another name for some subxaanyo family,but heey,if i go to Somalia sometime,the first thing i will do is go to the bush or duur,search for mulac,because i love them

LuCkY   

Wow I totaLLy forgot about this topic...hhhmmm.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CHE-GUEVARA:

Lucky....I guess we should start rehabilitation of somali kids then....lol......perhaps formers muluc killers can mentor them.....I just realised another thing though. Animals attack people. I remember being hit in the rear by Lax, being chased by cow which going after a slice of water melon that i was eating.

Any Day now Che Any Day!Mentor them in how to torture them(BuLac...etc.) the best way is what you might have in mind no?Yes Mr.Guevara yes they do.HeHeHe...HaHaHa---im sorry but i couLdnt heLp myseLf there...did you say kicked by Lax and chased by cow?Boy!What did you do to deserve that huh?Do you think maybe its Nabsi---what comes goes around comes around??? :confused: <---im a LittLe confused-my own fauLt so continue you didnt just read this statement-im serious.