Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Whats the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?

JIDAAWY   

So what kinda kid were you back in the days? A normal law abiding angle or a little shaydaan menace who always made trouble?? Eitherway you must have done some type kid shit that is still stuck in your head to this very day.. smile.gif

• Myself.. I was a little devil when I was a kid, I remember waaay back when I was 6 years old, me and my older brother (one year older) were in the storage room attempting to smoke matches, (lighting a match then putting it in our mouth to puff the smoke) so while doing that I lit a match and threw it behind me in the storage room which happened to contain some gasoline and paint dad was using to paint one of our rooms.. and before we even noticed, the whole apartment building was on fire, hell broke loose… the firemen came and were able to put out the fire and alhamdulilaah no one was hurt!! Now I was expecting a whoop *** from my dad, mom, uncle or aunt who happened to be at home that evening, they didn’t touch me.. they only yelled at me, but guess what,, this distant relative who was staying with us for Omrah whooped my a$$ like there is no tomorrow……. Loool.. :D:D

• The second incident took place when I was probably 7, it was around 6 in the morning when my 5 year old brother woke me up and asked me to fix him some breakfast, so i got up and went to the kitchen and Luckily the cangeero and the shaax were already cooked, I grabbed a plate placed some canjeero on it, put it in front of my brother (who was sitting on the ground) went back to the kitchen brought the Jalamad of Shaax and tried to pour the shaax on the plate while standing.. the steam coming out from the boiling shax burned my hand, so I let go the kettle (jalamada) and the damn boiling shaax poured over my brother!!! His a$$ screamed so loud that our neighbors woke up, he was rushed to the hospital and was treated for 2nd degree burns to his chest and legs which left some ugly scares that were still visible 3 years ago lool.. and boooooy my a$$ got hold of some nice Saudi style *** whooping I still remember to this day.. :D:D

Please feel free to pitch in with those funny crazy accidents you had when you were a kid..

:cool: :cool: ;)

worst thing i did in xamar: beautiful pretty xalimo walking infront of maxaayad! right! everyone staring her! i tell my hommie, yo check this out! i walk up right next to her infront of the coffee shop and let out a big fart! and then i screamed, yo! she did it! man everyone got floored. she just stopped and looked at me and couldnt say a word!!!! sorry babe it was just imbecile joke!! kid stuff na'mean! the guys really believed it was her!!lol

Haaruun   

Your name says it all...that was rude but funny bro.......u reminded me that geel jire who tried to fart in his friend's face, but instead gave a hot juicy face wash... :D

JIDAAWY   

lucky..

I sure was some pain in the @ss kid, I feel bad for all the touble I put my parents in.. :D:D

Rudy,, that was funny man lool…. :D

Nomads please dont shun away from this topic, please share your crazy kid tales, i am sure it will be fun smile.gif

nuune   

actually when i was young,about 6 and 7,we were a group of young kids,waxaan ka koobneen afar wiil iyo afar gabdhood,waxaan go'aansannay inaan Alla bari sameesano,waxaan ku ballannay gurigeena gadaashiisa meel ayna qofna naga arkeenin,okeey the Alla bari time,waxaan soo qabannay shimbirta loo yaqaano culi culi,actually this shimbir is easy to capture,shimbir ka doqonsan waligeey ma arag,about 5 culi culi aan dilnay,haraga iyo baalasha aan ka siibnay,macmacaankii aa soo haray,gabdhaha ayaga culi culiyasha ay dabka saareen,anagana fiinto,caana booro iyo oolyo oxsijiin aan guryaha kasoo xadnay,cuntadii waala kariyay,bustayaal badan aan keennay si laiskugu dado,laba laba aa bustaha hoosta looga galay iyo qof kasta cuntadii loo bisleeyay,aniga maadaama aan abaabulka lahaa laba culi culi iyo oolyo iyo xabbad caana booro aan is ag dhigay,what a qayilaad,

laakiin embarissing,waana la ogaaday,kakaca meesha doofarayahoow,ma hadday shimbir qaloow bilaabeen,tuug waaxidyaal,ka baxa meesha,anagii kala orod iyo cagaha wax ka dayy!!

LuCkY   

^^^^^Thankz for the good Laugh i reaLLy needed it.BUSTED now where is the fun in that huh?

Rudy thats not cooL...shame on you!

Jidaawy sorry but no story to teLL here. I was a LittLe angeL...ok ok maybe not an angeL but i was a very good kid.

I and my friends use to sit on a darjiin in our neighborhood. Every time somebody passes by, we will start saying, baqol laba baqol, baqol laba baqol, and so forth. ( i assume most of yu know what means ).Well, that use got us in alot of trouble since our targets were mostly women, and all plus folks....lol....we were just kids, and i don't what made us say that....lol

One time, Dugsi teacher sent us to fetch Baayo ( long flexible sticks used in dugsi to beat kids). I was too young, but i used to tag along simply cuz of Mircood. We would enter somebody's Goof looking mircood, and everytime someone would chase out of the Goof. The worst day was one of older kids struck by one of Goof people with a knife.

N as kids,we use to hunt Muluc, and kill it. I don't know why? and Caasho qurunto was an insect,we use to play it, cutting of its wings, and watching it move on the sand. I think Muluc and caasho qurunto must hate somali boys by now. This is not crazy thing, but i felt sharing it anyway. I was only one who killed mulucs n caasho quruntos....lol

This is turning to be confession session. Well, Thanks Father Jidaawy..lol... ;)

later nomads

*comes in out of breath*

oh, child hood memories huh? well i cant remember any bad stuff but i remember once my brother and i organized a tree house. we got all the neighbour hood kids to join and help us build a tree house (it didnt look anything like a treehouse, it looked like a bunch of wooden planks hammered on to a big tree). it seemed very adventurous at the time because it was our secret and it was in the middle of the woods. sometimes we'd steal wood from constructon sites nearby.

the other thing that i did was adopt mice from the pet store cause otherwise they would be fed to snakes. so i would buy some of them for a dollar each and soon after the rest of the kids were buying them and my brother and the older kids started organizing races between the mice. my mother hated this. i like telling people this story but my mom always gets nervous cause shes scared people will think we accually had a mouse infestion or something.in the end all our mice died cause we couldnt figure out how to feed them clean water.

nafta   

Well, where should i start...the one where i nearly drowned in paint cuz i thought it would be fun to explore other ways to swim except in water...or the time when i chased my next door neighbour with a needle!? icon_razz.gif

I was a what they call a maskiin seyfle kid...really angelic with family but a hex with other kids my age! ANYWAY this one time, i was about 8 years old, we we're all havin our lunch during the school break. So this kid was really annoying me about that he had more ninja turtles cards than me...and i couldnt obviously take that so when he wasnt looking i got them out of his bag and cut them all to pieces...but no that wasnt enuff...well ofcourse he suspected the foul play after a while and started whining to the teacher about it, so after an extensive search i found it back for him in his best friends lunchbox (where i sneakely planted it to steer the attention away from me) which made them both cry!.....Till this day i still rejoice on the thought of this very cunning master plan!muhahaha :cool:

Well ofcourse i got rewarded with the Helpfull Student Of The Week certificate smile.gifsmile.gif

Rokko   

Hmmm what a interesting topic..child memories..dang that brings back many many memories only one could dream to have'em back again..na'mean.

I would say despite the fact that there was so many thangz,...how about this..I shot someone LOLLOLOLO...Nahh...calm down aight iz a JOKE...but I won't be suprise if someone actuall did that but hopefully did it by accident cuz gunz are like toyz back home..

Well, anway, I would say I jumped off a Bridge...not that I was trying to commit suicide..but there was water flowing under..like a kinda river..and me and friends dared each other...so..there you go...

Macalin   

LOL..my name says it all...i was a nice bad kid!..nice coz i was just so cute and bad coz i was a menace...

Every maqrib(marki ciyaraha laga soo hoydo-lol..there was someone complaining to my parents abt me and my lil bro-he was worse)

worst..The worst was Boolis aa dhagax eber ku siine..no i dint spend anytime in jail..but i did some community work!...don wanna go into details but it was the boolis vs our xaafad all coz of me!

Raxmah   

The craziest thing I have done when I was kid might be the most painful I putted myself through--My dad left his car on, and it was my chance to drive since he wouldn't let me, I drove my dads car through a tree broke a hand and bruised my whole body and ended up in the hospital for three weeks, it wasn't worth it.

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by nuune:

qabannay shimbirta loo yaqaano culi culi,actually this shimbir is easy to capture,shimbir ka doqonsan waligeey ma arag,

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :D:D u made me laugh walahi..

This is turning to be confession session. Well, Thanks Father Jidaawy..lol...

you are most welcome..... son ;):D

OG_Girl   

I was crazy lil kid , i remember i put our baby cat to the fridge, thanx God some one discovered before the cat froze and die .

salam