Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The 67th Anniversary of SYL!

Juxa   

^^ old man adigaa dhihi jirey pick your battle si taxadar kujiro. may i suggest the same to you and your ahem all reer qajafle.

i know where ibti lives and she knows where i live as such anything goes between us haday iswaashana waan rifaa.

ibti seriously i am glad you mentioned the cuqdad bit, maybe that is all there is to it, marka allaha nacaafiyo dhamaanteen (lets agree to that atleast)

ps: regardless of who say what, i would have said the same, even if it was nuune (who is also from SLand by the way) and by definition cadowgeena ( i kid, i kid)

this was such a lovely topic, too bad it is ruined now

Somalina   

First of Ngonge, I aint scared of you so put that through your thick head. When your JB put that picture up he wrote"Somali Youth of 2010 (aka Alshabab):"...

Now, the Somali youth of "2010" (a whole generation in which you are not included) are not known as Alshabaab.

Teeda cale JB calling us(another nomad and myself) the Youth of 2010 (aka Alshabaab), is justifiable?

check your spectacles, and your manners Mr "I-know-it-all".

You are calling me names, how are you better than me? thats an irony for you eh....soak in it.

Wax iskula har. No one is buying your stories....you get my drift...yaa hogaamiyal wafdi...

Bring your military and your nuclear bombs. I will be here or there...

What kills me is that you claim to be an English teacher.

Horta Adeer whenever I disagree with you, must you point out my profession? :D Whats being an English teacher got to do with this? Have I used the language incorrectly or are you implying I lack aptitude for its duality? :confused: Mideeda kale, dhagax maxaad isaga dhigtaa? I know you see clearly how inappropriate such pictures are in this particular thread but you insist on defending JB who doesnt need defending. What JB did was like saying to a mother in mourning "Oh, your older son(the dead one) was magnificant and legendary but your younger son is murderous *******." Very inappropriate for the occasion.

NGONGE   

^^ You don't have to be scared of me, adeer. I am not going to eat you, fulay yahay. We will argue, throw as many words as we can at each other and then (soon) it'll be over. :D

Al Shabab are the youth of 2010 (their name implies it). If you think there are other youth who are better, then you should have shown Jb, adeer. You didn't do that, you instead turned it into something dirty and childish. And when things got slightly bad you ran off shouting that you're a girl. Ceeb caleek.

Juxa, this is a worthy battle. I am educating the masses. Wax fahan.

P.S.

Jb aniga kuu sheegaya ba in oo ciyaal suuq yahay marmarka qarkood but not on this occassion. Regardless, this really is not about Jb. Wax fahan.

Juxa   

how fitting, JB is the grandson oo adeerki aabihi la dhashay marwalba ku kajamaya miyaaa?

caasi dheh!

ps: 18 may celebration wala joojiyay baan maqlay so JB is probably not out dancing! mac sokor

Ibtisam   

Juxa, you know you say that we say whatever, riffi and then have cake iyo barris. I think other people really don’t mix and so sensitive about each other. They don’t talk and tease so cuqdad bey la jifaan. Can you imagine san wax uu mago in real life ama I copy dialects and take the pis*s iyo sidaa ada adigu farah uu fiqfiq burco style is acceptable here where everyone acts like they are walking on egg shells :rolleyes:

P.s. You think everyone who is not from hophop iyo xafadi dheer something is from SL. icon_razz.gif No wonder you think Nuune is SL. :D

P.s.s. I have new jokes iyo chat up lines from your endz. ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote:What kills me is that you claim to be an English teacher.

Horta Adeer whenever I disagree with you, must you point out my profession?
:D
Whats being an English teacher got to do with this? Have I used the language incorrectly or are you implying I lack aptitude for its duality? :confused: Mideeda kale, dhagax maxaad isaga dhigtaa? I know you see clearly how inappropriate such pictures are in this particular thread but you insist on defending JB who doesnt need defending. What JB did was like saying to a mother in mourning "Oh, your older son(the dead one) was magnificant and legendary but your younger son is murderous *******." Very inappropriate for the occasion.
Dee ima fahantid. What else can I throw at you? :D

And no, I am trying to be fair here. Jb posted a picture showing two groups with no comment other than youth of this time and youth of this time. You are saying it messed up the celebration but even the thread author (angry NNC or was it CNN?) started her thread with a passing mention of today's sad events. On top of that, Jb did defend himself later with the following:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Hales:

Nice comparison Jacayl-Baro, just shows how far the degradedation in society went.

Exactly my point ! !

The future can be better though.
Marka, what was the whole fuss about exactly? Dee naga daaya.

Somalina   

Ngonge, Adiga WAX FAHAN, I started a topic celebrating great men, your ciyaal suuq friend came in and posted alshabaab pictures.

He was told to behave himself, but he didn't listen and instead called me a terrorist at the same time posting another visual poster of AS which deleted by the admin....I dont see you catching that when you were reading this novel.

If you came out to play marka ay sheekadu mareysey Page 6, by all means say so. We will find you something to keep you busy and entertained.

Remember YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING JB. Think about that for awhile.

NGONGE   

^^ I know. I am the only one with sense enough to see the madness you started. :D

I've got to go home now. Same time tomorrow?

Juxa   

JB maba ahan the problem, it is NGONGE and his wax fahan

ibti, it is HOBYO and XARARdheere meeqa marbaan kuu sheegay, check your email before you go and confirm the appointment, tuulo-born yahay

Tuujiye   

looooooooooool is dhawa isdhawa..bugta iska qasa!!

C&H iyo NNC idinka lee ha daalina lool.. tookadiina iska suga..reer SL iyagaa feesto jecel oo mar dhaw feesteen doonaan..feestadaasna markee timaado, bax kusoo niikiya..(laakiin niikis hadii kaseenin, waa idin tuuga hana ceebenina)...

Ibti, whats your problem adiga? why you here defending Ngonge? yaa kaaga wacday meeshaan? mise adiga bored aa tahay hadii eesan bajaq kale ku xag xaganeynin? looool.... iska dhaaf NNC, qoftaas anaaba ka qeeliye..

Juxaa Hobyo maxaa la dhahaa? gob geed ka baxo miyaa?

anyways.... rabshada joojiya kuligiin.. Midkiin wax ka yaqaano SYL ma jiro specialy qof SL calan wato... and kuwiina kale oo sheeganaayona Historiga barta iyo halganka ee soo martay SYL... wax Al-shabaab ka daran bee dadkaas soo arkeen sida ee aniga ila tahay.. Caruurta maanta waxa Al-shabaab gacanta u galiyey waa baahida (gaajada) iyo education la'aanta.. maanta cunug Al-shabaab raaci lahaa majiro hadii eesan somalia gaajo iyo nabad la'aan ka jiri laheyn......

JB kama aheyn xumaan ee nagala taga suurihiina iyo minyaciina dabeecad xumada.... Somalia maanta waxa dhibka ku haayo dhan waa qalbi xumadaan aad idinka tusineysaan..specially gabdhihiina.. nin baa wax aadan jecleen soo qoray, meeshaa dhinac kale ka fiirin laheydeen, xagasho aa ku bilowdeen because waa nin SL ah..gabar SL ahna wee iska soo booday because nin SL ah aa la iska rifaaye shiidh fooqul shiidh!! bootada naga daaya nooh!!!!

SOL rag hunters ah aa ka maqan oo bajaq yaashaan buufiska ka qaado...Ngonge oo ka dhamaatay ayaa meeshaan bistooladii biyaha la car caraayo!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

Happy 67th anniversary of SYL.

Don't worry walaal this is just a phase, we will get through it.

ilaahay somali dhibta haka qaado midnimo ha ku so celiyo..

salaam