Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What to wear??

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Ibtisam:

In my thread yaa KK??

And?
It is called reading in context lady. I already told you why (i.e. the AND?) :rolleyes:

B_Geel. Sorry about the Qarxis. I was trying to help a self hating brother out u know. smile.gif

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Sheh, I know what kind you mean, the 6 yard health hazard diracs? There are some pretty ones but they are hard to control.

Nacam. I could have hidden a lover in there and none would have been wiser. Other than me of course. :D

Aaliyyah   

^ lol Sheh you are something sister...

Can someone please explain to me why there is Muxadoro at weddings? I mean I understand God should be remembered at any gathering, and sometimes at Meher's or weddings they do a short speech on marriage and each partners responsibility but isn’t a wedding, Islamic or not, about a celebration? Why should people be talking about hell fire and prayers during a wedding?

Lily nothing is wrong with having muxadaro wedding and it happens to be a good way to start a family. However, you do have a point and I believe in not mixing music with muxadaro. A couple of months ago i attended this wedding where there was muxadaro and then they had somali music on and everyone was dancing like half an hour after the muxadaro and the wadad felt quite uncomfortable and she was like this close to leave but the bride's family was talking to her and finally she stayed. so yeh It's good to separate them or just have muxadaro wedding without any music involved!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

In my thread yaa KK??

And?
It is called reading in context lady. I already told you why (i.e. the AND?) :rolleyes:
I still don't get it? I guess this whole fashion thing must almost put me to sleep to read/understand in context dear, ee waxba indhaha hakala gagadin... :D

Pucca   

im totally against the whole 'maxaadara' at a wedding idea. They have other days to hold that, there's no need to give a lecture at a celebration..a happy wedding celebration. The prophet (blessings be upon him) did say we should have fun and games. I just dont see how the death and day of judgment fit into the whole 'happy, fun, games' celebration.

Besides, half the stuff the woman lectures about at the end arent even advices; they sound more like darn scary threats.

im all for eliminating nikis though...i hate that very much.

Buuxo   

^true, it weird combination.I don't mind if it's a short muxaadaro on marriage and pearls of wisdom here and there by a sheykhad. But We don't do federation well, having a sheikh do muxaadaro and then next music ,dancing and mixed wedding. redface.gif I use to think it was odd having someone open the wedding with suratul-fatiha before the band comes on.But that was nothing compared to wedding i watch that was in Kenya..sheikh gives muxaadaro....band starts music....dancing...sheikhs given front row seats ...ladies doing niiko redface.gif

Ms DD   

How can i miss this? I would told you to come to my shop. I would have made sure to make you more stunning than the bride smile.gif

Ms DD   

not dirac. Cabaaya shop. Not shop really, more like a corner smile.gif

Do come though. Dont let that put you off.