Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What to wear??

to hide my arms without having to wear a jacket. My mother stitched it together and I made sure I squeezed my arms into the small gaps without widening them much.

Ibtisam   

She, do you mean like the dirac shiid looking one? I thought that was for old days to sleep in?? Not dress, but it is covered I guess. That is the same as rocking up in a black bag nooh.

Hannefa lol :D

Oh God, I wore a dirac twice last year and that was a record. Shiid, bac, this is all too much for me. It was big, silk and shiny. How much can there be to say about a dirac? If I weren't wearing those shoes and a very elasticated googarad I would have had a bruised vertebra to show for it. I made it through without embarassing my mother. I think.

It's bl00dy 10pm and bl00dy Monday tomorrow.

Aaliyyah   

Why are you guys worried abt the groom or the camera man lol....the wedding even if it's just women will be taped and that tape will be distributed through thousand houses...so either way whether it's mixed or otherwise you should dress in a modest way.

that's my 2 cent

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I want an invite. But I'm mad at you! "Sale out!" Self hating Somali!

Why are you so mad> I'm open to the offer of a Somali lady for a 2nd wife, after I find myself a nice meditreanean convert! icon_razz.gif Meditreanen food one day and the nexy day OILy bariis :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ You can forget a second one, when the first aad laadahy! [when ur missing the first] :D

Everyone is allowed to dream, go ahead, but remember the difference between dreams and reality. icon_razz.gif

She: Loool

AAliya, ladies only are not taped. I'm so proud I've only ever appeared in one video. I had to grovel to my cousin for ages during the editing stage to ensure I was removed. icon_razz.gif Hard lesson, so now I check and double check before attending.

Malika   

^ :D:D ,You havent seen his name in bold capital letters at the Baker St Mosque? The man is on a mission..Lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looool I did see a poster which said "Somali brother seeking a nice Mediterranean convert, cooking skills essential, age matters not, previously married ones need not apply. I am waiting" :D You mean that is B_Geeljire?? No way?? looool :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Ibti what do you mean they are not taped??..all weddings are taped regardless of whether it's mixed or otherwise..

Chimera   

Ibti/Malika why convert? Turkish/Egyptian and Tunisian sisters are all mediterranananana, he could go for one of them