Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

SMOKE FREE DAY!

STOIC   

Hello, Mr/Mrs. Smoker, How are you today?.Today i will like to deprecate, derogate, acerbate, and excoriate smoking.I know you may think that iam a polyhistor, who thinks that he knows everything about your life.I guess you are right, i am not that guy.I am only trying to help you so that you may not end up in this months necrology list.Mr/Mrs Smoker did you know that each year more than 400, 000 americans end up in that list?.In fact one in every five death in America is smoking related, you didn't know that don't you?.Men who smoke are 22 times more likely to die of lung cancer and 10 times more likely to die of bronchitis.Women who smokes are more likely to die of lung cancer 12 times.Mr/Mrs smoker did you know that stoping to smoke plays a big role reducing the risk of heart diseases, heart attacks, and strokes?.A smoker risk of heart attack is more than twice that of non-smoker.When you quit smoking you will realise that you can breath easier and even walking to your house or your car will be much easier.Every one knows how odious you are when you walk by them.When you quit smoking your clothes, house, and car will smell better.Let your obduracy not cheat you, your days are numbered.Smoking is a habit, you can quit it today.It is not something that you can not overcome unless you want to relish a joust with your heart(you may die watch out).Do me a favor today when you go home,the first thing you do is crush that ash tray and say goodbye to smoking!.

Mr/Mrs Smoker did you know that each year more than 400, 000 americans end up in that

Axem. How about Canadian smokers?

Am guessing The smokers on the other side of the atlantic dont have to quit eh? :D

we are safe eh???

on da real tho'Good Stuff son.smokers beware

shyhem   

In this website,every brother claims to be a none smoke.There is something really really fishy about that........or maybe they are saying the truth.

Anyway, smokers you can smoke all you want.I definately don't give a damn about the f^^k you do with your lungs.If you are a woman that is a different story.

STOIC   

Brown , my disquisition of smoking was not meant to be seen as endemical only in America.

Shahem, bro are you exetenuating smoking habit of men? (seems women smoking is worser than men to you).

shyhem   

Stoic

I'm sorry i didn't make myself clear.I did not and i do not intend to lessen the magnitude or the seriousness of smoking among men or women for that matter.

I do not believe male smokers are in any way, shape or form better than female smokers.However i do not intend to share bed with a wife who smokes hence the reason i'm more concerned about a female smoker than a male smoker.

STOIC   

Good news ladies! Smoking among women in the USA has droped below one in five for the first time nearly in thirty years(CDC report).This shows that women are getting Smarter than men!.The implication of the above statement will clearly disturb many people.I am not in any way expressing that women were not smarter before!.

Smoking among women drops

i though women were always smarter den men :confused: but wid some xalimos u can never be sure!!

good advice for the smokers though; give me all ur fags!!!! i'll get a refund and pocket da money---i'll be so rich-- i'll be a mail bill gates

Viking   

I quit a few months ago after many years of smoking, life is much better!

Originally posted by mizz_S.lander:

i though women were always smarter den men :confused: but wid some xalimos u can never be sure!!

What a sexist remark! If a man said something like this then women would be all over him calling him a chauvanist. Why do we allow anyone to be sexist?

STOIC   

Viking the girl was only making the same point which many women have been making it in the forums lately (look at the "traditional way thread" in the women section smile.gif ) though their's is more insidious!.

Emerald   

Originally posted by STOIC:

...I am not in any way expressing that women were not smarter before!

LOL, this has made me roar in laughter and then some. (I blame the phrasing + your fear of angry females)

How kind, diplomatic and politicaly correct of you, Stoic I thank you for recognising our intelligence.

You've made my day smile.gif:Dsmile.gif

That's really great VIKS, how did you do it? cold turkey? because i been trying to quit for the longest time brah. Every night i go to sleep with the intention of quiting, but i wake up and look for it with my morning coffee.

Allah yah diih

Viking   

Originally posted by Cabbaas Cusmaan:

That's really great VIKS, how did you do it? cold turkey? because i been trying to quit for the longest time brah. Every night i go to sleep with the intention of quiting, but i wake up and look for it with my morning coffee.

Allah yah diih

Cabbaas,

You can quit successfuly when you are really ready. Almost every smoker wants to quit, but most of them drag it on for years. I enjoyed smoking and even miss it sometimes. I initially had to give up coffee to avoid falling back and coffee isn't the same anymore; I went from having two-three cups of strong coffee a day to about once a week.

I would advice you to seriously think about quitting and just make adecision one day. It is very helpful to start using patches or gum in the first days or weeks.

STOIC,

I've seen many threads where some girls are openly sexist and then turn around and accuse other men of doing the same. Quit ironic! Some are poking fun while others (probably) believe that their gender is intellectually superior.

When it comes to smoking, I believe women should actually be "smarter" than men. Not because they are intellectually superior but because they are physiologically 'inferior' to men. Women have less heart and lung capacity than men and are more susceptible to the three major illnesses connected to smoking (emphysema, chronic bronchitis and lung-cancer).

It has always been known that alcohol affects women faster than it does men but recent studies have showed that women's brain gets damaged faster.

http://health.yahoo.com/news/62017

keep ur hair on; my fault for saying anything in a thread dominated by farah's since less xalimos smoke;

anyway get over it. i'm not making a new statement, it is a known fact (at least in the UK) dat gurls are smarter than boys even in primary school.

no worries there is hope for u guys they say; especially in the mechanics field!

Emerald   

Originally posted by mizz_S.lander:

no worries there is hope for u guys they say; especially in the mechanics field!

^^That was uncalled for, there's no need result to petty insults, I don't think the men were trying to insult our intelligence, but more so share their concern for our health.

Mizz_S.lander you could have been the bigger person :(

Saabir   

If anyone of you smokes and intends honestly to quit, the best way is to have the determination, that's it, chewing nicoten-containing gums nicoten patches didn't help but what helped me was throwing that packet away, u see it's so simple,but only when you are honest with yourself.

Gooooooooooooood luck.