Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Shocking story

Well, the eaten guy allegedly volunteered to be slaugthered. Thats extremely wierd. I think they were both sexual freaks carrying out their fantasies.

Anyway, Cannibilism might be shocking to "modern" man, but humans have indulged for ages in ritualistic cannibilism. The Aztecs of Mexico had many ritualistic cannabilism. In fact , the word Cannabilism originated from Carib, the name of Native Indian tribe that ate human flesh. Remote tribes in Papua Gunie still practise cannibilism. Even rebel forces in north-eastern Congo eat people today. Of coarse the victims were pygmies who are seen as less human or having some magical powers. The some Bantu tribes believe eating pygmy will give some mythical power. N I have heard of Judaans in Somalia. N of coarse da story dhag dheer...LOL.

Well this guy should be locked for good.

Tahliil   

The scary part of it all is that this guy could be ur doctor, ur teacher, the guy u file with ur taxes, ur good mechanic, the cop who gave me the jay-walkin ticket on the other day, we r in the midst of it all...and look at him, the sheer disgust on his face, no wonder Malcoml X cried a foul with his color......God help us..Canabilism = Judaan?

Changed   

^^ i was telling the story to a friend of mine and he said it happened in kenya too.., there was a time when children started disappearing and schools were closed, cuz life was being at stake what happened was , this tribe has a certain religion and the initiation process for the religion was to eat a child..(only children)..what these people did were, kidnap children, eat the their internal organs(only the organs) and pay someone to dispose of the body.. they found a guy(joqora) disposing the body and he led them to the woman who paid him to dispose the body..this kinda stories creep me out :eek: ...

Miss Unique..the bottom-line is he ate freaking human being. For God sake, that is the end of story. An argument can be made as if, he murdered only. However, here we are talking about a freaking Cannibalism...Dang...

Cannot even discuss this cuz it is a disgusting...ewwwww...

lol........did i scare u icon_razz.gif ..ahhahaha..walaalo i was just presenting the case that can or would be presented in court..i dont approve of canibalism..LOL@eeeeeeeeeeeew

ilmatic.........i wondering of the same thing..mom used to tell me stories about being chased by juddaan , i think she used to scare me it it...

Liqaye   

mizz unique the tribe you are talking about are called bagisuu, and they have a histry of cannabalism.

Africa has a very long history of cannabalism from south to north to west.

According to Dw T.v

this man according to german law has not strictly commited murder, so he faces a sentence of at most 5 years, if he pleads mentally deranged he could be out in 3.

Well perhaps he got indigestion.

Brother mancini, as you said people might be safe from bombs and cattle prods in the west, but there are 7,000 satanists (public) south western england......that is your area no.

:eek:

nafta   

cannabalism is a known thing ever since way back...Look this name up Ed Gein on google if u wanna see a true crazy real live cannibal. This man was truly sick, he kept the skin, the skull bones etc to make souvenirs of them....like handbags or chairs cuffs etc...sometimes he was invited to dinner...and he used to bring little gifts to the people.....Get the pic...Imagine what those people went thru after finding out what those "gifts" really were

:eek: :eek: :eek: Dayuuum....

Ariadne   

I'm not shocked by this at all. After all Alfred Packer went scott free (he was supposed to hang) and this was in 1871 in the States) here we are almost 133 years later and another cannibal (this time on the other side ofthe world) escapes conviction.

alfred packer info

how come u ppl dont know stuff like~~~

which was the first african city that was attached with airplanes....& know so much kaaka about ppl eating each other!! now yall scaring me! i thought halloween was over! Pixie and vanpire nomads! plz cut it off!!

underdog   

Don't you guys remember Jean-Bedel Bokassa. The emperor of the Central African Republic. This is the man who invited all the international ambassodors and emisaries to attend his corronation. Little did they know the meat they were feasting on was human flesh of inmates that were taken from the national prison and "prepared" for the coronation festivities. (he actually admitted that when he was imprisoned). This man also had one of his ministers killed and served up to the rest of the cabinet ( they had no idea until after the dinner).

Gediid   

Disgusting walaahi.Even more disgusting is an email I recieved yesterday of the Japanese serving fetuses of dead babies.I could not eat dinner when I saw those pictures.I would like to post those pics but they were so repulsive in sight.It said in the email dead babies are now a delicay in Japan.

:mad: :mad:

al hamdulilaah aladii jaclanaa muslimiin.this very shoking story,it is shocking cuz those people live among the societies we live with,they are part of wide community who dispaired live.they believe nothing.i fear very much for those of us who have children in particular.they very volurable.other hand thise absolutely indicates the consistent failure of west ideologies.human have got no respect,and muderer like this man can get away with this kind of crimes.they fear no punishment as they be only be imprisoned for may be four years.that is how human muderes ejoy thiers live after they mercilessly ritualistcly murdered and killed.

may God protect us.