Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

The two bombing suspects : R They SOMALI?

STOIC   

Ngonge, Caali is a remarkable son.He is young and has an ability to remain "in touch" with the reality that brought him to the western world.Caali knows himself well to the point that he doesn't wear any mask to cover his feeling.He acknowledges others feelings and wouldn't even hurt a fly!.Caali been open to himself and to the world ever since his mom downloaded him.Caali is that little boy who plays soccer with his freinds on the park every evening.Did i told you Caali has always been curious of his sorroundings.He is always curious when others want to mislead him.May be the wave of "dhalinyaranimo" mislead Caali.Caali is a hardworking boy who takes care of his ayeyo back home.Infact his routine has never changed even one day.He is an 8-5 guy!.All these are eveidence that Ali will not engage in such heinous acts.Ninety percent of the world agrees that they are framing our Caali.The world agreement infact is with the preposition that they are repressive government looking for a scapegoat.Caali is like a pupae stage of an insect spending it's life looking for food.He has no time for this crap! :D

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Did I tell you about how we used to sleep 100 to a room?

Poor attempt at humor. Ngonge, please stick to your specialty of 3900 word posts specifically designed for the obtuse.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Since MI6 and the FBI are probably reading this forum, we should emphasize the above and get them off our backs.

There's no need to emphasize anything here; there's little those two incompetents can do. Simply, they can't afford (budgetary limitations) to go after enough suspects, and they usually go after the wrong suspects over 99.99% of the time.

Originally posted by Araweello:

...guys be carefull of what you write...

Don't worry about those two incompetents, and keep writing what you feel.

How so? I just find it very strange that a Somali (or two) would attempt to blow up the tube. Especially when, like the rest of us, they were only too happy to come to this country and accept the UK's hospitality and generousity

Oh,You meant that. Ight.

Hell No. You don't get brownie points by telling on someone. You get to go to camp delta with them.

Spoke N' Heard. I sure will report any mof who looks even close to that nigga. %%%% that,My life is more important.

J'Maal: Would you Answer Why Cali ended up being a Chain Smoker?

OG_Girl   

@NGONGE:

والله أنا وحده من الناس ممن يسيرون على نهج أنصرأخاك ظالما أومظلوما.Ùاقول مداÙعا عن الأخ الصومالى ماأدراك لربماأن الأخ برئ حتى لو حكم وثبت عليه الجرم المشهود وياما المحاكم حكمت على أبرياء

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Lidia   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

I doubt whether the guy they claim is a Somali is really one. Considering the known facts that there are many people who claim asylum in the UK pretending to be a Somali. The other thing is having being confirmed that his accomplice is an Eriterean which raises the doubt whether there can exist a trust to that level for this individuals of different origins to conspire to comit such a hideous crime. It simply doesnt add up.Also there is no one in the wider Somali community saying they know this man,which is strange cause if they did it would have spread as a wild fire.

I completely agree with you there, Jumatatu. we would have known his tribe, family name, etc, by now. Someone would have said something like, "Hey isn't that, ina so and so." Therefore, I really don't think that this man is a Somali, and even if he is, I think he is an Ethiopian or an Eritrean, who is ethnically Somali.

^^ og, look woman write something we can read at least translate it, please!

Jamal11, i agree with your sentiment, a prof came and had a chat with me this afternoon, the conversation went like this:

him: hi, i just came to say good bye if i dont see you again

me: urgh

him: yeah i saw that you that couple of somali's are being hunted and you know how things go .. one somali or another, a bloke running from scruffy gun men/a terrorist, its difficult to accurately judge these things in the heat of the moment

me: yeah 'm always having to dodge marauding mobs, i might just have to add a new strategy to my armoury

him: yeah i can imagine, just try not run

me: yep, have already had a word with my legs, they are under strict orders not to run

him: very sensible, it might play havoc with your escape strategies tho'. you know what i think?

me: no

him: my theory is this, their paid, your country has been giving young men plenty of practise at taking a pop at each other, the way they dumbed the bombs make me think their they didn't intend to kill themselves.. any how if i dont see you again

me: cheers

as u can see, he makes a point to support jamals case of 'were too much of a coward to blow ourselves up', tho' in someways its more worrying.

Anyhow peepz lets get together and pray they dont get the 17 virgins promised to them by the one eyed, one legged mad mullah who told them to go kill people

SOO MAAL   

Two suspects of London bombings refugees of Eritrea and Somalia

Omar, a legal British resident for more than a decade, is suspected of attempting to blow up a subway train near Warren Street station last Thursday.

The man suspected to trying to bomb a London bus last week is an Eritrean-born British citizen, and a second suspect in the attempted attacks is an immigrant from Somalia, the government said Tuesday.

Muktar Said Ibrahim, 27, who is suspected of trying to bomb a bus last Thursday, is a naturalised British citizen from Eritrea, the Home Office said.

It was not immediately clear exactly when Said, also known as Muktar Mohammed Said, emigrated to Britain but he was granted residency in 1992 when he was 14, a spokeswoman said, speaking on customary condition of anonymity.

Said applied for citizenship in November 2003 and was issued a British passport in September 2004, she said. It was not known whether he retained his Eritrean citizenship as well, she said.

Yasin Hassan Omar, 24, arrived in Britain from Somalia in 1992 at age 11, the Home Office said.

Omar, a legal British resident for more than a decade, is suspected of attempting to blow up a subway train near Warren Street station last Thursday.

Both men came to Britain as the dependants of refugees.

Castro   

Originally posted by Lidia:

I really don't think that this man is a Somali, and even if he is, I think he is an Ethiopian or an Eritrean, who is ethnically Somali.

As much as I hate the idea of Somalis even contemplating suicide bombing, it is not out of the question some of us are capable of it. Unlike Jamaal, I believe it is possible for this guy to be a Somali, born and raised in Somalia. No one really knows why anyone would do such a thing. And to trivialize it by the reward of 17, 71 or 711 virgins is asinine. Humans have been commiting both suicides and homicides since day one. Combining the two is no DNA sequencing or rocket science.

OG Moti   

Somali skinny a s ses waakaas kabaxsada, u kept bullying the Pakistanis and calling them paks like u were brits, now hide and the worse of all, u guys were heavy sweaters and jackets to hide your little rips, and wear hats to hide the big head and the bold, now none of that is possible, now you either take 8 shots in the big head or you will freeze to death sorry guys, Somali will be hunted wherever they go.. F***ed for life… I suggest you inform on these guys if you see them and get the reward and get out go to Australia and capture some wild Camels, a lot of them there and lets go back to our nomadic life..

Shoot to kill sounds a racist actions, the government of UK is a racist and red necks, they enjoy killing Muslims and Allah kariim they killed a man who is not even a Muslim, I bet if he was a Muslim they would find an excuse and put some sort of crime in his neck, to them Shoot to kill means kill a Muslim if you get the chance, so best luck those who live in these countries and as long as Allah is there, no worries and those who are bombing people are not Muslims, there are confused suicidal group who gave up life, I just hope they use the usual method, hung themselves instead of taking innocent hard working people with them whoever they are…

Peace

OG Moti   

Lidia sorry sis u are being politically incorrect, what do u mean an Ethiopian or an Eritrean, who is ethnically Somali, are you suggesting people in O g a d e n land? seriously what do you mean ethnically somali.. I demand explaination.. people from there are Somalis and fighting for freedom since day one.. so please explain urself and apologize...

Peace

the good commerade

No one really knows why anyone would do such a thing. And to trivialize it by the reward of 17, 71 or 711 virgins is asinine.

care to make an suggestions?

og man

now hide and the worse of all, u guys were heavy sweaters and jackets to hide your little rips, and wear hats to hide the big head and the bold, now none of that is possible, now you either take 8 shots in the big head or you will freeze to death sorry guys

is see your point, are trying to recruite some us your way to keep the cambodians off your back?

good luck my fellow somalis in uk :D

ilaaheey talada saarta.

still I don't beileve the suspected man is somali. saaxiibkeey jamal_11 said it all.

Several years ago, a man kniffed a policewoman and the media was quick to judge and say the man was Somali. After few days, it turned out that the man was Sudanese who claimed asylum as Somali. Personally, I cannot buy the news that a Somali will strap a bomb around his waist and blast himself off, alongside other innocent people. It is not because we Somalis are at all good moralists, but its because we are number one cowards when it comes to doing such things as blowing ourselves up. It is not a Somali tradition nor is it a late tendency, nor has there been a suicide bombing that took place within Somalia during all the 15 years the civil war raged.

SOO MAAL   

Ladia, your statement of “Hey isn't that, ina so and so." applies equally to all Somali people, regardless of whichever part of Somalia (meaning all Somali territories whether it’s the Somali Republic, Djibouti, Western Somalia, or NFD) he/she is from whether he is from, so don’t be racist or clannish, because being racist or clannish will make you to differentiate between Somali people negatively for no obvious reason.

Lidia, you offended our fellow Somali people – who are occupies by African colonialist Ethiopia, by saying “even if he is, I think he is an Ethiopian or an Eritrean, who is ethnically Somaliâ€. Since you don’t evidence you need to apologies to these Somali brothers and sisters.