Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Cara's Cabinet!

Abtigiis   

Ayoub, your concern is noted. Perhaps the cliche Last but NOT least be appropriate here.

Lady Ibtisam,

I am not scared you will overthrow me. i will learn about it in advance - Why do you think G/Duke is there?

I am not averse to ideas that are contrary to mine- read my new signature.

Most of all, I believe you not find cabinet meetings dull, for Ngonge is there

To Sayid*Somali

I regret that I haven't filled the post of Finance and Trade. I delyed it for a reason. There were too many good candidates. But I have now decided on a lady of immense business skill.

Please be informed that the new Trade and Finance secretary is Marwo MS DD Faarax Ingiriisi( I have updated the list accrodingly).

Ibtisam   

^^Your List is Somaliland bias. Ayoub, JB, North, Ngonge, Oodeweyne [hardcore Landers]

Then you have Malika, Rudy and Xajji Xanduuf, who have a tendency to lean that way.

The rest of Somalia is left with 5/6 representatives.

P.s. I did not count Nuune iyou Nur because they are everywhere and nowhere. :D

P.s.s. Please appoint my replacement Adam. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Honourable Mr. Speaker, Sayid*Somali

This is my cabinet, and I hope this will also mean that I have assumed the role of President as of today.

Cabinet:

8- Maawelada caruurta, iyo daryeelka waayeelka - Mudane
Dhulqarneyn Yusuf Axmed

:D:D:D

Abtigiis   

I am not a follower of the 4.5 philosophy.

Ministers without Portfolio

Tuujiye

Lazy G.

This should help in the regional disparity though.

Ibtisam   

Malika, don't be so short sighted, I am trying to ensure everyone gets a fair deal, and to close of the road for accusations haadowto. Instead of complaining and yelling later, make the correction on regional disparities now and everyone is happy. I am happy to kick back and watch my boys rule, but I know xiin and Duke are going to have hard times ahead.

nuune   

P.s. I did not count Nuune iyo Nur because they are everywhere and nowhere.

lool@Ibtisaam :D

AT&T, sxb dowladani waa dhicis, kol dhow ul bey ku tukubeysaa ee inteysan liicin oysan afka dhulka la galin iska cassil

Emperor   

Out of all this list, I like to imagine the conversation between Odwayne and rudy during the cabinet meeting, when Odwayne gives 2 hrs speech with full of words like 'by and large' and 'be so as it may'... rudy say's 'yo ma men that's cool, coz I don't get a jack'...its my turn now and says 'yo check out some gurlz man like that one, check that meet pointing at someone looking like Malika in the cabinet meeting. :D

Fabregas   

A&T. I think you need to create a new agency: JPRA(Jin Posession Relief Agency). I think Nuune should take that post 2. :D

p.s. I am thinking of declaring seccession from this government- who will join me? :D

nuune   

B.G LOOL@JPRA

Jin Posession Relief Agency = Ciidamada cirfiidka iyo gurmadka quruumaha Fuquburaalayaasha :D

B.G, sxb waad ka fallaagowdey dowladan dhiciska ah ee nuuxsan la', anigu ayadoo maalin qura jirsatey ayaan iska casiley.

Abtigiis   

Nuune,

You cannot talk like that while still in the government. Behave or you will be fired.

I have an able replacement in Aw-dhubad if you continue to test my patience.