Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Cara's Cabinet!

Cara.   

Ah, welcome back Bella. I've been racking my brain to think of someone who could head the Department of Sanitation. All your trash talk is paying off icon_razz.gif

Leave me alone Sayid. I have the attention-span of a concussed gnat. I'm stepping down for "family reasons" (my goat gave birth). In my place I appoint... YOU. Good luck and godspeed.

Abtigiis   

No, Ibti, i will not kill Sayid. He is committing sucide with every comment these days.

Salaams to you.

Speaking of CARA, it is clear the woman has got no balls (literally and metaphorically) to lead. She is shirking responsibility, and I think this is the time to impeach her and put me in her place. I will form the cabinet and move the forum forward. Qoftan hana dhaafto!

Looooooooooooooooool@the KIISHKA. Balaayaa dhacday oo baas baa yimid! :D

Speaking of CARA, it is clear the woman has got no balls (literally and metaphorically) to lead. She is shirking responsibility, and I think this is the time to impeach her and put me in her place. I will form the cabinet and move the forum forward. Qoftan hana dhaafto

you have my permission! :cool:

Abtigiis   

Honourable Mr. Speaker, Sayid*Somali

This is my cabinet, and I hope this will also mean that I have assumed the role of President as of today. I may not be democratically elected, or some may feel I am not the right man for the post, but many do feel the same way about Bush, Kibaki, Karzai and even Abdullahi Yusuf. So, who cares?

Cabinet:

1- SOL External relations - Marwo MALIKA Axmed Warsame

2- Women relations - Mudane Rudy Diriye jaamac

3- Information and communciations- Mudane Jacaylbaro Riyaale Mahamuud

4- Transport and Aviation - Mudane Nuune Ismaaciil Axmed

5- Social and Mirqaan affiars- Mudane Ngonge Abdullahi Dhagacadde

6- Difaaca iyo Weerarka - Marwo Ibtisaam Dahir Jaamac

7- Awqaafta iyo Diinta - Sheekh Nuur

Sheekh Muxumed Godane

8- Maawelada caruurta, iyo daryeelka waayeelka - Mudane Dhulqarneyn Yusuf Axmed

9- Suugaanta iyo amniga - MudaneXinnfaniin Shariif Maxamed

10- Xoolaha iyo duur-joogta - Mudane Xaaji Xindjuf Cigaal /way dhaqaaqday/

11- Isku-xidhka jaaliyadaha - MudaneNorfGheele Samatar

12- La dagaalanka cayayaanka - Marwo NepthysDool Bacadle

13- Sirdoonka iyo dheegtii-maalnimada -Mudane G/Duke Cali Jeele

14- Kicinta, dajinta iyo abaabulka - Mudane Oodweyne Mahamed Maxamuud

15- Cadaalada iyo sinaanta - Mudane Ayoub Cabdullahi Ducaale

16- Maaliyadaa iyo ganacsiga - Marwo MS DD Faarax Talyani

Chief of Staff: Mudane Ducaysane Ali Yaasin

Cheif Advisor to the Pres : Mudane Alla-magan Hiiraale Axmed

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Honourable Mr. Speaker, Sayid*Somali

This is my cabinet, and I hope this will also mean that I have assumed the role of President as of today. I may not be democratically elected, or some may feel I am not the right man for the post, but many do feel the same way about Bush, Kibaki, Karzai and even Abdullahi Yusuf. So, who cares?

Cabinet:

1- SOL External relations - Marwo
MALIKA Axmed Warsame

2- Women relations -
Rudy
Mudane Diriye jaamac

3- Information and communciations- Mudane
Jacaylbaro
Riyaale Mahamuud

4- Transport and Aviation - Mudane
Nuune
Ismaaciil Axmed

5- Social and Mirqaan affiars- Mudane
Ngonge
Abdullahi Dhagacadde

6- Difaaca iyo Weerarka - Marwo
Ibtisaam
Dahir Jaamac

7- Awqaafta iyo Diinta - Sheekh
Nuur

Sheekh Muxumed Godane

8- Maawelada caruurta, iyo daryeelka waayeelka - Mudane
Dhulqarneyn
Yusuf Axmed

9- Suugaanta iyo amniga - Mudane
Xinnfaniin
Shariif Maxamed

10- Xoolaha iyo duur-joogta - Mudane
Xaaji Xindjuf
Cigaal /way dhaqaaqday/

11- Isku-xidhka jaaliyadaha - Mudane
Norf
Gheele Samatar

12- La dagaalanka cayayaanka - Marwo
Nepthys
Dool Bacadle

13- Sirdoonka iyo dheegtii-maalnimada -Mudane
G/Duke
Cali Jeele

14- Kicinta, dajinta iyo abaabulka - Mudane
Oodweyne
Mahamed Maxamuud

15- Cadaalada iyo sinaanta - Mudane
Ayoub
Cabdullahi Ducaale

Chief of Staff: Mudane Ducaysane Ali Yaasin

Cheif Advisor to the Pres : Mudane Alla-magan Hiiraale Axmed

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - kixkixkixkixkixkixkix - war ka daa - sidaan si ma'ahee.

i must sau though - this is the best cabinet in SOL history - even the opposition is included - however - i can't wait the first SALUUG - and the one who have no JAGO - who comes in here screaming profanities and declaring civil war and withdrawals from the goverment of A&T. :D:D

Ibtisam   

Dear A&T

First of all congratulation, I hope you will be successful in your position and will treat everyone equally and justicely.

I would hereby like to withdraw from my current position of Difaaca iyo Weerarka. While I thank you for your appointment, due to several reasons I cannot participate.

Firstly, a major shortcoming of mine, is my inability to follow order, answer to a high authority than mine or carry out missions I do not agree with. For this reason I fear if you give me this position, when we come to headlock and disagree, I will endanger your position and over throw you using the resources intended for defense and attack of outsider. In addition, as you are building a semi democratic government, you should appointment someone who is open to being fired, hired and moved around for the benefit of your government.

Secondly, I would like to work independently of the government in interest and issue groups. Should we agree on something together, the government is welcome to work and help me with it, should they not, I will lobby, annoy and fight that cause. I will be the check and balance to test your resilience, patients, freedom allowed and ability for you and your government to compromise on issues of public interest.

Lastly I would recommend that you appoint Adam Zaylac Mohammed for this position. I firmly believe he will be an assert to your government in strategy, education and character,

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best. My only advise is; be nice to the maskeen, kind to orphans, helpful to the poor, educate the ignorant, don’t be a dictator, don’t misplace and misuse resources, don’t be an oppressor, and know when you have to let go of power, use power but don’t let it consume you and take over.

I will be patiently watching

Kind regards

Lady Ibtisam.

AYOUB   

A&T

I see "Justice and Equality" comes at the bottom of your list. Some things never change!

Somehow I can't imagine some of the folks in one room :D