Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

South Africa: The demise of Terre'Blanche the Rise of Julius Malema

That is so unbelievably disgusting. Terreblanche was a peadophile sodomite? I will not be surprised if the far right white groups call that a cover up.

I hope the ANC rids this buffoon from their party, he is single handedly begun the unraveling of years of hard work by the ANC and South African society as a whole.

This Malema guy is South Africa's Glenn Beck, of course the difference being one gets paid by Fox and the other one by ruling party! Two buffoons with millions of followers.

raula   

Malema, maybe juvenile, imprudent in his remarks and looking out to settle the scores for former black conscious activists during and pre/apartheid era like steve biko etc. However, the death of this tormentor who practiced and preached what his former revolting ancestors carried out in today’s free southern Africa is fitting, in my opinion. I have no remorse for the death of this person. There is no democracy in a country where the natives have barely anything than their colonizers and yet being subjected to brutal work-ethics/commercial slavery, congested and filthy communities with little amenities as well as dogmatic medical care and life that serves for the better of the white man. I am sorry, some of this African leaders are brutal/thick/sold their soul to the white man, but when I see some xenophobic white person in Africa openly call for the carnage and torture of fellow Africans-or the way of the colonizers-it’s just a matter of time, before they face their fate.

As for Beck’s comparison,  his brain is as big as his protruding eyeballs. Dude is a douche

:D :rolleyes: