Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

Abtigiis   

gene'ka yaan la badalin mooyee otherwise dhib ma leh. Laakiin, imagine mid Brad Bitt ama Wesley Snipes u eg oo ku leh Somali baan ahay? There will be nothing unique about our being 'self' haday taasi dhacdo.

Laakiin Naagaha somalida dhibtooda darteed, waa in India iyo meela kale oo quman loo naago doontaa. Our Xaliimoos are useless.

I somehow like the mixed marriage. If the girl find a decent good Nigerian, Chinese or Arab guy then why not. The same goes for men.

I don't think we have a culture anymore ,,,,,, let's be free and aduunka aynu ku kala yaacno.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Laakiin Naagaha somalida dhibtooda darteed,
waa in India iyo meela kale oo quman loo naago doontaa.
Our Xaliimoos are useless.

*Yawn* Beelayo iidin naagaisey :rolleyes:

unknown1   

Originally posted by Mr-Warmonger:

What's with the large amount of desperate xalimo's marrying other races? mostly Africans? What ever happened to sticking to your culture? Do they not know that by marriang african/cadaan/jamaican and other races, any kids from that marriage are not somali and have no tol?

what happened walaal, did your sister marry a jamaican?

Mr-Peace   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

gene'ka yaan la badalin mooyee otherwise dhib ma leh. Laakiin, imagine mid Brad Bitt ama Wesley Snipes u eg oo ku leh Somali baan ahay? There will be nothing unique about our being 'self' haday taasi dhacdo.

Laakiin Naagaha somalida dhibtooda darteed, waa in India iyo meela kale oo quman loo naago doontaa. Our Xaliimoos are useless.

walle been maadan sheegin sxb, rageedi. It's always the so called 'educated' westernized type of xalimo's, a little education, some feminist classes makes them turn back on their culture and even religion sometimes.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

HAHAHA I did not thing of that, niinka naag baa laak qaadey. Maskeen, he is bitter.
:D

Forget about naag nalaga qaaday Ibti. Kuwaas haday wax tarayaan lugtaan ku wadhwadhany oo waan ku heesnay.

But am I not vindicated for being angry when my wife plays politics with my baby when she wants to get at me? When she says he is having diaarrohea when he isn't just to get at me? or when she insists her medicine [dawadadeedu] waxay taalaa Cape Town when she has a mild flu?

I am talking about the Suuro of the good old ones. The new breed- are utterly useless. The suuro continues albeit with a bit more sophestication. On the contrary, the care and UUNSI and the cock-dance before the big game are replaced by nagging over who goes to the kitchen and who holds the babies.

I am totally justifed to feel nostalgic about the old ways.

Hubb   

Originally posted by Mr-Warmonger:

Ibtisam

What's with the personal insults? It's against the golden rules.

And what the hell r u doing with this thread.

Someone should delete this thread because it’s not serving any purpose but to fuel a negative persona for the Somali women

Abtigiis   

^^ Welcome cry babies of SOL and feminists in the making. No one will delete it. This false citadel of sex-centrism and self-correctness you built is going to be crushed. I will not be surprised if CARA shows up anytime soon.