Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Why My Somali Queen?

OG Moti   

Somali women complain about Somali men not being romantic and accuse them of being irrisponsible and unromantic....I have few Question for MY Somali Queen....

1. Why do you have to say "War nadhaaf, qaab daranimada nagala tag" when i say you are the moon walking on earth to show me the path for happiness?

2. Why do u laugh when i say i feel full of life when i am with you?

3. Why Do you have to say "War nin iska dhig waa maxay jileeca" when i say i dream about u and i couldnt sleep for the strong feelings i have for u?

4. Why do you tell everyone when i tell u my heart is tik tik and my eyes are blik blik when i see u and u make a joke out of it?

5. Why do u reply "KIR" when i say i love u?

6. Why you so nice to every other nationality and rude to ur somali brothers?

7. Why do u smile when a foriegn man says a silly joke and when a brother says a good joke u say war nadhaaf dhaan dhaanyahow?

8. Why do you think it doesnt fit me when i am so romantic and when a japanese or even nepalis writes a silly poem and u say he is romantic and sweet, and when i write u telling me kuma fiicnid iska daa iska yeel yeelka, ?

9. Why you keep calling me lugo baaasto, when i all i think about is you and i see everything about u is perfect?

10. Why do you cry when hindi xun oo ooyaya aragtid in a movie and say that is romantic, and when i bring a flower to u and come to u with hamble heart and jeceel iga muuqdo u say war nadhaaf waa maxay flowerka maxaad imooday raqiis dhaan dhaan yahow...?

WHY my dear Queen?

when will u learn to accpet me as i am. like i accepted u as u are....and why dont you beleive i could be as romantic as Qeys of Leyla, or Antar of Abla, or even Romoe of Juliet, Answer me WHY

Peace

lol   

1: Coz I don't find you attractive

2: Coz I know deep down you are lying

3: Coz we were thought men don't cry

4: Coz its my way of saying I appreciate you

5: Coz I am lost for words.. blame it on instincts

6: Don't mistake my smile for my laughter, I smile at the ajinabi coz I have to be diplomatic, but with my kings I am just me :D

7: Coz if I laugh too hard you may assume I have done prostitution and judge me.

8: Coz it wasn't part of our barbaarin. And you haven't put into it any energy to change that negativism.

9: Coz you used to call me "Jirooos" I thought it was only fair that I reciprocate the title with a similar one :D

10: Coz you never did anything without a catch so I am suspicious!

Because my king you lack that sincere vessel without it... I shall forever doubt You :confused:

nuune   

^^^^hibo, yaa Allaaah, what was that sister, please afka noo jilci masaakiin lee nahay anaga,

Moti, sxb truelly said, what can i say, u just said the truth, one conclusion, somali ladies need to learn more about geedkan la yiraahdo jaceelka(LOVE) ,so far kuwa aan aniga arkay allahaood alla saad u leedahay waxbeey ka yaqaanaan jaceelku oo khattar khatar iskaga dhigayaan kadib waxaad arki ayagoo meel eber ah sakxad gawwaan darbi ah qaraacaya!

lol   

Nuune: Sidii af niilagu jilcihaayey waaba kakateen, hada sabuul galeey oo kale niila tumo lee istaahishiin :mad:

Paragon   

I didn't read what moti wrote carefully, lakin i am wondering! When did this beef between moti and ladies start? ;) big beef this is

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

1. Why do you have to say "War nadhaaf, qaab daranimada lagala tag" when i say
you are the moon walking on earth to show me the path for happiness?

Peace

kkkkkkkkkk

Qasdak intii al qamar ilii maashi 3ala ard huh… kkkkk… waalaah inaak rajah ya OG lool

Good one saxib.. u made me laugh wallah

x_quizit   

OG, maybe if 70% of what u just posted wasn't a line, maybe ud get a better response...what is this ur the moon and ur my earth or something, come on bro...be urself...that's the one thing u guys dont get, somali girls don't fall for lines, they fall for originality and uniqueness, not a line that u heard from BET comedy last night...and u gotta hard on those u love, that's why we maybe seem tough on u guys, its because we wanna make our society better and why not start with the men since all the problems originate with u guys? J?K...don't jump on my throat now..breathe...

cheers!

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum nomads, Hibo ,ur anwswers to OG_Moti questions made smile for a while :D , they were actually very good.

Here are my answers:

1-Cuz your sentence is too long , shorten it next time so that ladies can respond back quickly.

2-Cuz us , ladies are so flattered that we start to giggle :D .

3-Cuz I can't afford you to be weak specially if I need you like OXYGEN all the time.

4-Cuz a heart making big sounds such as BOOM and KABOOM is better than one tiktiking (no complaints about the eyes blikbliking) ;) .

5-Maybe u might not have cleaned ur ears and u confused a woman's sigh of happiness with the KIR.

6-Cuz aggresivity can spice things up.

7-Galos are too sensitive,they wont understand that they are not always funny :D .

8-Ever wondered you might not be good? :cool:

9-Lugo baasto can be taken as a compliment since mixed with some ground beef, mijo baasto can be quite delicious , icon_razz.gif .

10-You bring only flowers?How about the bling-bling for a start? :D

so xalimos, why do u come back to a faraax when every other nationality throws in the gutter? hell! i wanna that!!! 4 sure!.. while u ignore him from the get go!! wazzup what that yall? plz stay where u been! aint no faraax want left overs! plz dont even was your time to call if u is contaminated!! :confused: :eek:

pearl   

lolol....sisters...stop making excuses...

if ur husband were to say the words OG said....u should thank ur lucky stars that u have found such a man...as long as its genuine...

even if he says or does things that u dont find it to be romantic....its the thought that counts...

Why do u reply "KIR" when i say i love u?

that is just hurtful!...i feel sorry for the bro that gets this reply...

Saalixa   

moti,

you are getting worse, what went wrong. in your last post,"how do u or i know" you sounded aight but man u are getting worse, gabdhan aad jecelshahay, who ever she might be, way ku dhacsatay like really bad, bro u really falling for her.

that sort of a girl is the typical somali girl, don't blame us thats what our momas taught us

"haduu mid idiin nacamleeyo, waxa aad ku tiraahdaan, war saqajanka nala dhaaf, maxaad imooday yaa? orad bal markala ii fiirso"

thats what every somali mother tells her daughter, and i agree, a girl should have respect, no matter what the guy thinks of her, her reputation counts na'mean?

moti, i thought you went for the sudanese and arab girls and you gave up upon us anyways? you still going after us huh?

lol   

Darman: kalam da li sit kul mish sitat bita7na! :D

Pearl: He didn't say my wife sweetie... it is girlfriend that he is prefering to... so we all know one thing.. Guys are sweet only when they want something... or if he is one in a million type ( which is rare)... Get it;)

Blessed   

Miskiin ya dallas!!

Waar Og Moti - waaku sidee sheeko hindi baad noo shidee :eek:

Walaal, the problem with your lines is that your speaking af-ingriss to a Somali Queen - walaal 'waxaad tahay dayax soconaya' loool is not amaan!

You broke the first rule of shukaansi - knowing your subject - so when she says kir iyo wax saas ah - it's not that she doesnt appreciate the attention but the she isn't feeling your lyrics - get me?

I would advice you to get a few tapes of Samatars songs and repeat his lines - man odaygaasu knows how sweet talk a Somali lady...or Omar Dhuule - their lyrics just know exactly how to put a :D on Queen Arraweelos face.

Hadii kale - let Gediid give you some 101!!!