Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ramadan 2010 - Second Week of August

Jacpher   

I can't believe Ramadan is here already. Less than a month. Somewhere around 11/12 of August. Walaahi time flies and so is our cimri.

Allow caafimaad iyo nabad nagu gaarsii kuwii ka faa'iideysta fursadaan gold-ga ahna naga dhig.

Haatu   

Aamiin. It's not going to be so bad, that's if you're off from work. Wake up late. Pray Duhr and go to town. Come back for siesta. Get up for Asr. Qur'aan iska akhriso and wala, it's time for iftar.

Aaliyyah   

Ramadan Mubarak. Yet another chance to change for the better. Alhamdulilah I have so many ways that I plan to change for the better. More prayers/more reading quran etc. Inshallah lets take full advantage of this ramadan and inshallah may that change still continue within the year.

Haatu no offense intended but you are not suppose to wake up late in Ramadan. You have to feel how that unfortunate feel. Waking up late kinda takes the whole purpose of the month out...

Garoowe you are right life is too short. You see life passing you fast and you are not catching to it. At least that is how I feel every year where did the other year go ramadan was just now? I know its been a year but I FEEL it was just yesterday...

Jacphar ameen to your duca. Ilaahay ha aqbalo

and I do think this Ramadan might be a bit more difficult due to this extra hot weather...but thats even better you get more ajar inshallah. Ramadan is not suppose to be easy...

May Allah swt accept our ibada and shower us with his forgiveness and blessings.

salaam

BOB   

I get so excited whenever Ramadan comes around...I Love it. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Losing weight during Ramadan is unfounded myth my dear comrade.

Kismayo waa lagu fiicnaa...I've just spoken to qaraabada and magaaladu waa shax-shax Alxamdulillah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

^ It's not a myth sxb. I lose weight during Ramadan.

Mar haddii Kismayo laga fiican yahey then all else is good (yaaba ku weydiiyey su'aashaas wax yahow qafiifey :D )

I definitely don't lose weight during Ramadan because of not going to the gym and eating the biggest meal in the evening :/

But I don't care about that..my biggest worry is will I be able to function w/o my caffeine fix in the am?