Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

My Yemeni Love Affair Finished!

Oz   

Bella Princess,

Everyone is waiting for the full scoop. Are you not going to share? By the way, what is wrong with Somali guys?

Abwaan   

lol...war nimanku xaasidsanaa...gabadh a waan ka xunnahay xitaa wax dhaha maleh miyaa? Mid ka khayr badan Allaha kuugu bedelo!

Abwaan   

oops and I didn't even know this was the Xaawaleey Corner...forgive me girls!

Admin this site should be in red and bold...so that xero-taraarku ha yaraadee I can't promise inuu joogsanayo saa halka rag ah baan kuu aqaan iska daa gole Xaawoleey ee xeryaha dowladdeey iska galaan!

I would rather not talk about my love life in public thanks guys, but all that i know is that yemeni men are animals and have no respect for women. better the devil you know next time - A somali man.

Oz   

Originally posted by Bella*Princess:

yemeni men are animals and have no respect for women. better the devil you know next time - A somali man.

Sister, I think you mean 'Yemeni men have no respect for Somali girls' - that was always the case. The whole 'We are superior than Somali's' etc, etc. Better luck next time!

Abtigiis   

It is nothing strange. Yemeni's are lighter than us and think they are superior. The same way we think we are superior to the Bantu's.

Laakin Bella haduu ninku diiday inuu shini badal isku sameeyo by marrying soomaliyad madoow, waa iska xaal aduun. Yemeni men faraha ka qaad. Tu kaa qurux badan oo inaadeertii ah ayuu helay.

If you are smart, throw a PM xaganaga inagaa calaa forjoo hadda meher kuugu xidhiye! :D:D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Bella*Princess:

I would rather not talk about my love life in public thanks guys, but all that i know is that yemeni men are animals and have no respect for women. better the devil you know next time - A somali man.

I think what you mean is YOUR man did not respect you and was an animal. :cool:

What self-respecting somali woman would run after some yemeni wasteman, with their early morning taqsiin and their bad manners. I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side bella.

You seem like a self-hating somali woman. There are alot of good somali men out there bella.

Ibtisam   

^^Miyaad uu jeebing. :D

Yemeni or not, people will only respect you if you respect yourself. People need to figure out what it is about them, that makes people disrespect them. You can't blame a whole race. I know some good hard working Yemani brothers.