Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

My Yemeni Love Affair Finished!

Ibtisam   

Che, I was speaking in general terms, nothing aimed at her personally. In any case, she invited comments by airing out her business. I dedicate this break up song to her Enjoy

Marx: Well Yemen is doing better Somalia, in fact our people are dying to get over to them so they can wash cars and live on the street. So tell me yaa isku qudhmey, them or us?

IBZ, You remind me of a friend who always judges a group of people by how good their country is doing. Yemen might be doing good by having stability but somalis are more superior than them, we are more able as humans. I mean we literally use to run yemen in the 1950s, I cant say yemen have ever had the same influence in the Somali peninsula .

People like bella are confusing by running to some yemeni men, in order to have some kind of validation.

Ibtisam   

^^ smile.gif

Originally posted by -MARX-:

IBZ, You remind me of a friend who always judges a group of people by how good their country is doing. Yemen might be doing good by having stability but somalis are more superior than them, we are more able as humans. I mean we literally use to run yemen in the 1950s, I cant say yemen have ever had the same influence in the Somali peninsula .

People like bella are confusing by running to some yemeni men, in order to have some kind of validation.

That is you assuming stuff and just speaking out of pride.

1) You don't know that she was seeking validation, running to anyone for valdation, somali or otherwise is self destructing.

2) I don't understand how a race can be more superior, let alone while living in war zone. Save me the "OH but we use to be great yad yad ya" You would judge someone by how well their run their house, the country is just by extention. Great people make a good country, collectivity bad mind makes a war zone.

Cawaale   

yemeni men have no respect even for yemeni women.

only those who lived amoung them would tell you.

i wonder how did you end up with yemeni, i mean amoung all the male pieces in the whole world.

But again… it's a matter of choice maahinoo.

Waligaa Carabta, waxad ka fogtaa yamanta, libiyiinta, Kuweytiyiinta, Sacuudiyiinta, kuwa kle dadkooda fiican aa badan!!.

better luck next time.

Cawaale   

Ibt. Egyptians are opportunists. and yes they have got "eating eyes"!! but they also have people with class and they are more open to foreigners specially blacks

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

i wonder how did you end up with yemeni, i mean amoung all the male pieces in the whole world.

Waligaa Carabta, waxad ka fogtaa yamanta, libiyiinta, Kuweytiyiinta, Sacuudiyiinta, kuwa kle dadkooda fiican aa badan!!.

better luck next time.

Stuff and nonsense...

Ibtisam   

Fu-Fu, waa Xuux eyes, they kind of hold you mid step, it would be creepy if you did not know him. I'd put them in a box and leave them by my window :D

Cawaale, Lool @ opportunist, they love Somalis, I know that much, although it is hard to convince them that we are not Arabs.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Cawaale:

better luck next time.

Stuff and nonsense...
Classic NG