Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Who Is The Greatest Military Man Of Somalia?

oh somebody pointed it out to her - thank God for that.

since we are choosing our clan man - the greatest somali military man is Sheikh Xaaji Imaan ibn Mufti fi Cararre.

if we are choosing nationalist - my choose is Axmed Gurey followed by Moi smile.gif

the rest is cantarabaash.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Sabriya:

^lol my older sister used to tell me cigaal shidaad and his stories when I was younger. I used to love it..

bt was he a military man? and if he was would one say hes the greatest military man LOL..

So you haven't read about the man's adventures then. His first rule was not to fight a losing battle,which was exactly what he did when the waraabe attacked the flock of sheep he was herding, he led them all to safety at once. you should read about his brave encounter with the libaax too....Sabriay, are u related to him by any chance? :D

Aaliyyah   

^All I remember is random stories abt him being afraid of everything and how silly he was....lol

as for ur second question...

yuu aha ana ku shegee meshan iska so galno :D

ADNAAN   

^^you better take it bck, if he was alive today al shabab iyo c/lahi yusuf koob biyo ah umuu kabadeen.

I don't know abt you but am not related to him so I wouldn't know his tribe..ehm..ehm

Aaliyyah   

lol ma fahmin ...koob biyaha umu kabadeen yacni wuu ka badin laha miya shekadu...ninku miyusan ahen ninka hadhkiisa xita ka baqa fulaynimo heeru ka gaadhay ..xayisiiska inta leeg..

loool@ am not related to him....fulay hadad xaysiinasid wa laga shakiyaya ...you are related to him ..ayaan is idhi ;)

salaam

geesi hooyadi gablantay! - Cigaal Shiidaad's motto.

Aaliyah - attitude?? me thinks you know me not.

you have habit of making elementary mistakes - my advice: fix up - look sharp!

ADNAAN   

sabriya, koob biyo ah umuu kabadeen yacni nasasho umuu qaateen ayaan ka wadey. Fule muu aheyn ee waa tactician ayuu ahaa. odeygii soodiga inaga caayey dee, waaku sidee smile.gif

Sophist   

Sabriya, you are right that is the picture of the father of the nation.

Nuune, wiilkiisa maaha maandhow.

Aaliyyah   

^lol walaal I edited it ...So I think I had the wrong pic up earlier :(

Adnaan haye walaal cigaal shidaad wuxu aha nin la gaadheen fariid ah oo geesi ah mashallah ;)

Abwaan   

lol...greatest...I think the meaning of greatest has been changed or...lol...

Anyway...Mr Osman...you yourself stated that Yey either had to rely on ONLF or the Ethiopian Forces(2x)...so does that make him a military man I see him as someone who is weak.

I heard many times that Gen. Daa'uud who I don't even think you know was the greatest Military Man of Somalia since 60s), Mohamed Ali Samatar will probably be next and who knows about the rest.

Before the 50s, Sayid Muxammad was the man.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

[/qb]

So you haven't read about the man's adventures then. His first rule was not to fight a losing battle,which was exactly what he did when the waraabe attacked the flock of sheep he was herding, he led them all to safety at once. you should read about his brave encounter with the libaax too....Sabriay, are u related to him by any chance? :D [/QB]

What about when he said the famous "Geedoow ma waxaan ku moodey, mise waxaad noqotay, mise waxaan loo noqon doonin."

Aaliyyah   

"Geedoow ma waxaan ku moodey, mise waxaad noqotay, mise waxaan loo noqon doonin."

lol was he talking to the tree?..that sounds like something my sister told me ..ninku ma saasu fulaay u aha ehem I mean ma sasu geesi u aha..

Paragon   

Offtopic: Actually my hero should be Cigaal Shiidaad. The cleverest Somali man to have ever lived.

'Abkeey Baahala Siciidoow

Wallee ma bahal sandheer

Sankuu muluq muluq ka siin...."

That's him lamenting when confronted alone by a mouse in the dead of night in the middle of nowhere. He was such a good observationist.