Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

ARE YOU GOING AWAY THIS SUMMER?

Are you going away this summer?

For ppl in toronto it was totally a sunny sweet day Mashallah:D "march 29/05"

I totally enjoyed it. I know some ppl did 2.

Anyhow. Winter for canadaians is over haha LOL

INSHALLAH.

so WHAT are YOU planing on doing? ARE U GOING AWAY going on a trip to EUROPE?, NORTH AMERICA or small town in canada?? somalia/AFRICA? Middle east? OR even CHINA?

WHAT IS YOUR journey? LIVE AND UPCLOSE!!!word!

What are you talking about Winter is over finally? haven't you seen the forecast for next week? 20cm snowfall is to be expected haha so hold your horses

****I'm playing smile.gif but expect anything***

Going away to Bristol UK, this summer finally to see my fam

Tuujiye   

Congrats OG waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...I will prey 4 you iinsha allah maasha allah walaal!!!!!!!!!!

wareer badanaa!!!

Juxa   

finally, my baby og-girl gettin married! congrats darling smile.gif

alah, that means, i gotta lose some kilos, and find a hat!

og, cant u wait anothe 2 years :confused:

nafta   

^^ loool...have someone push you into the dress, while you're holding your breath icon_razz.gif:D

btw...alles goed meid?

OG Girl...congrats hun! make sure you forward an invitation, or at least send some of the cake smile.gif

As for holidays .... I'm planning to go to Dubai this summer. Have some of that devasting sun and heat, perhaps marry a rich arab man, then divorce him before the summer ends and take half of everything icon_razz.gif ...naah not really. But anyhow I'm going to Dubai (finally) and I can't wait.

OG_Girl   

Ibtisaam, thanks dearest. smile.gif

smile.gif Tuujiye mhadsaned huuno.

Nafta... sure not only cake Halwa too, but your doctor adviced you to loose some fat girl ;)

Juxa, Juxa ... I've been telling you that my wedding is a week after graduation and you still did not loose that 40 bounds extra of yours!! Doesn't matter you will wear Dira' daling .. that piege Dira' ..remember we talked about it..lol

Waranle_Warrior , marci smile.gif . By the way if this is your first visit to Egypt... I can give you some tips so you will enjoy there. Seriouslly, if you need help just let me know.

Salam

N.O.R.F   

Well once again i may be navigating the streets of Burco,Berbera,Hargaisa & the miyi (not for too long though), everywhere else is a non-issue :cool:

Qac Qaac   

Congrats Og.. may allah make it easy and the best day of your life, and insh'allah a happy marriage 4 ever...

summer getting aways... here i come to japan..