Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Facebook - The Good and The Bad

Ibtisam   

Loool @ What do they want hoorta! HAHA maal waad yaabti! I have no idea, I guess they have something to say, but just too shy...well that is what I assume anyway. Or they are mad.

Paragon   

Lol. I did poke back before I got tired of it. That was till I was sent a msn saying: 'excuse me, why are you poking me?' Heck, she poked me countless times..who does she think she is?

Kool_Kat   

^No, it is a book about faces... icon_razz.gif

Waa ceeb, gabdhaha lama poke gareeyo...Well, at least that's what I've been told: wiil gabar poke gareeya waa ceeb... :D

Though, I still don't know the meaning behind all these non-sense pokes...Kaagadaranee ma daalaan...

Ibtisam   

, Looooooooooooool Sheekaa kaa daaceed! Hehe @ Excuse me why are you poking me!!! looool. It is because you farah, you just persisted and continuously erm annoyed her dee

Mac soonkoor Isseh! HAHAHa lool

STOIC   

^^ Iseh, must be a thumping blow on you! They must be people who have a lusty appetite on you, but don’t want to come out clean. Don’t take it personal saxiib, it’s a way to play it safe with strangers ( soon or later it will become a clique thing). Poking is nice ways of saying hi to someone you don’t want to initiate a long discussion.

PS LOL@ KK

Paragon   

Lol@KK iyo Ibti.

For your info. when I poke girls I mentally aim at their kilkilyaha. I like'em when they giggle smile.gif . The sign of innocence, but I bet Ibti will giggle at all lol.

Kool_Kat   

Mugoo, those who poke me (grrrrrr) are lucky they are not sitting anyway near me...Their faces and the back of my hand aa nice-to-meet-you ka dhici leheed...DHAAAAAAAAASH, intaa is jafjafana dhihi lahaa 'how's that for a poke'...LOOOOL...

Ibtisam   

Lol@KK iyo Ibti.

For your info. when I poke girls I mentally aim at their kilkilyaha. I like'em when they giggle . The sign of innocence, but I bet Ibti will giggle at all lol.

^^^^Yo I don't like where this convo is heading, it is going over my head, so I make my graceful exit*

Stoic you is too much brother!!

P.s. Isseh is so taken with Imagining the giggle girls his perfect English is messing up! WORD Up! lol

Paragon   

^^Oh no you didn't. You are not walking out on me young lady.

Err...walk gracefully. I might write a poem about it, who knows..? Some already did...

'she walks in beauty like the night...

Of cloudless climes and starry skies,

Blah blah blah....''

;)

Haneefah   

^you poker, ceeb caleek. icon_razz.gif Seriously, I never understood why random folks do it either.

I have a huge issue with the site's lenient privacy settings. Those darn applications ppl keep downloading are compromising privacy; the application owners not only have an access to your info but to the personal info of your friends unfortunately. I never knew this till recently. So it's best if people set their privacy settings right and denied these appl. owners the access.

Also, I dislike the fact that non-friends can basically view your whole album when a friend comments on one pic. That's ridiculous! I am paranoid with some Somali faraxs, wax kastaa ka suurtowda.

^ That is the biggest problem with FB.

your settings are only as strong as the weakest link on your chain of friends.

if you have your privacy settings locked down all it takes to a friend who has access to your albums who is less worried about privacy issues to compromise you most of the time unwittingly.

Imagine you have 100s of friends some with very low privacy settings each in turn with 100s of friends with equally low settings.

Example: you have a friend A who has a friend B who in turn has a friend C.

you do not know B or C.

C has strict privacy polices, but since B is of his friends he can vew/comment on C's album.

B has mini-feeds enabled so A receives a message that B commented on the album of C which is now accessible to A via B's page.

A does something(updating profile)that results in a mini-feed coming your way .. and you happen to go to A'ss page that has listed a mini-feed saying his good friend B has commented on a pic in C's album (niether you or A know C)which is now also accessible to you.

Note: This problem was fixed a few weeks ago . but it is one case of the many privacy concerns with FB

I love Facebook. its a way of life. I have two accounts. my personal account and a fake one, purly for spying. if you have recieved any dodgy friend request be wary. I already have the low-down on a number of SOLers. Lol.